I've been gone forever!!!

Forum: Single Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Single Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 8th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
So here I am, still single, still a mommy. Danny is still having a lot of health issues...you can check the blog link in my siggy if you want to catch up on that. I am still in school taking 19 hours but I will GRADUATE IN MAY!!!!! I am so ready to be done with school! Danny is 4 years old now and I can't even remember the last time I posted here. I usually stick to the SN board, Food allergies, asthma, etc but I am hoping to jump back in here.

Ex-Dh is still being an idiot. The state is finally doing a C/S audit since Ex didn't send his paperwork in when he filed for a modification last October. The monthly amount has gone WAY down but we go to court in January to determine how much he has to pay monthly for arrears. He has almost $34,000 in arrears so I can't imagine it will be a small amount. He makes $3,000 per month and I make $300 per month as a student but his amount is down from $1658 per month to $680something per month! That is a BIG difference when his income hasn't changed much at all... He hasn't seen Danny since December 27th at one of his surgeries...one of the very few he has actually showed up for. He tells people that I won't let him see Danny even though he hasn't asked to see him in well over 2 years. The last time he asked and actually showed up he was able to see him. That was in November of 08, shortly after we moved out. After that he would see him at Christmas, on his birthday, or Thanksgiving when we were at his Dad's house but for the past 1.5 years he hasn't even come to those. It is pretty pathetic. Thankfully his family knows he is full of it because they just tell him to get off his (rump) and drive out here to see him if he wants to see him. The one thing I love about his family is that they have zero tolerance for a deadbeat dad.

Anyway, I hope to get to know all of the new additions to this board since I left and catch up on the ones that were here when I was!

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.

November 8th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome back! Congrats on the upcoming graduation in May! I'm sorry to hear about Danny health issues .

Why did the child support amount change ? Hopefully it will get straighten out so you will start to be getting some again .

November 8th, 2011, 11:25 AM
blueyedbabii's Avatar Blueyedbabii<3
Send a message via Yahoo to blueyedbabii
MASSIVE props and congrats to you for graduating!!!!! i know how you feel with the whole dead beat dad thing. Jake's dad didn't see him for jsut under two years and told EVERYONE i wouldn't let him see jake. Since his famiyl mostly lives out of state or far away they believed him and attacked me when they had the chance. Then randomly he decided he wanted to be back in jakes life and sometimes i wish he never had. He still owes massive amounts of money (somewhere along the lines of your ex) and he occasionally sends in 30-50 a month. Enoguh of my ranting lol. Welcome back and home to see you more

November 9th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am not entirely sure why it changed when his income and everything stayed the same unless he only supplied 2 pay checks. That was right around the time that I only got like 400 every 2 weeks which means his pay was only about 900 each pay check. I am wondering if he intentionally cut his hours for those four weeks to get the paperwork done and then jumped back up after the checks came in because now they are back where they were before...6-800 every 2 weeks. :/ I dont' know. C/S enforcement isn't really enforcement here. One pay week I got 328. That is a TON less than I had every gotten before and Ex said he had worked 47 hours both weeks. 13.50 an hour straight pay plus the overtime and I get 1/2 after taxes...that is just jacked up. I called and they said "well it was just this once. We can't see how much he was supposed to send we can just see that the employer sent in something so he must have just not worked that many hours." Really? $400 less than it should have been and they just brush it off like it is not an issue? I was fuming over that one for a while. We are supposed to bring income statements again at the court hearing to set arrears payments so we shall see what comes of that.

The modification order was started for 2 reasons. 1, they have to review the order every 3 years regardless. 2, Ex had sent in a request for review, I sent in my paperwork and then he never sent in his stuff. 6 months went by, his appeal was closed and the state opened their own review. If the state had initiated the review and he hadn't sent his paperwork in they would just up his amount by a standard inflation rate...since he sent his paperwork in...and seriously jacked something up along the way...they are lowering it... It really doesn't make sense to me at all...

November 9th, 2011, 09:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommy2lilman Send a message via Yahoo to mommy2lilman
I hope it gets fixed and you get your normal c/s payments from him back.

November 9th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to sweetiez
Glad to hear from you!

Im glad your well! Hope u get the money he owes you for CS!

YAY for almost being done with school! YAY... what you going for?

Nothing really new here... just work/school and caring for my little girl!!!!!!!!!
November 10th, 2011, 10:10 AM
blueyedbabii's Avatar Blueyedbabii<3
Send a message via Yahoo to blueyedbabii
thye don't enforce it here either. and it's no fair to the mothers who try to take care of thier kids as best they can .GOod luck on getting it back to normal or higher

November 10th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks. I am going for teaching. After I graduate I will still have a semester of student teaching but since I have graduated I will no longer be eligible for financial aid...which is going to be stupendously rotton...

November 14th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
welcome back hun!!! congrats on your impending graduation - how exciting!

November 14th, 2011, 05:54 PM
rugby_girl's Avatar <3 my boy :)
Send a message via AIM to rugby_girl
welcome back sorry danny is having so many health problems and ex is being difficult.

Congrats at graduating in may! that's so exciting!

Jaime, single mommy to Austin (2/8/11)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search