Really?!?

Forum: Single Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Single Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 10th, 2011, 06:39 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
cccccc

Last edited by Mom2DyJessAva; April 14th, 2013 at 02:30 AM.
November 10th, 2011, 07:22 AM
Wow Joe's mom is the same way she wasn't around for my other pregnancies and thinks I have gained to much weight and doesn't understand the bedrest thing or the 17p shots. I didn't even meet her until after I had my first child and with my 2nd she was to worried about her drugs or she would know why I have to go through all of this. Ugh so woman think they know it all it drives me crazy
November 10th, 2011, 08:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That's totally crazy ! I just wonder why women think that it's like what the heck.

November 10th, 2011, 10:21 AM
blueyedbabii's Avatar Blueyedbabii<3
Send a message via Yahoo to blueyedbabii
tony's mom was lving in another state so i didnt have to deal with that BUT his sister we lived with and she went around saying jake wasn't his beforehe was born. Umm hello.... i KNOW who & what i was doing. We had been together for a while before i got pregnant she did itto be vindicitve.

November 10th, 2011, 10:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
We were living with Ex-DH's grandmother for a while right after we found out we were having Danny and she always said that I needed to straighten up and quit being so lazy. I had hyperemisis gravidarium (sp?) but basically would throw up so much that my esophagus was starting to erode, my teeth were sore, I lost 20 pounds in 18 weeks and I had to be rehydrated about 9 times in the same time frame. The vomitting never got better until a few days before he was born but I finally was able to regulate my fluids better. She kept saying that I was acting sick to be lazy and get attention. >: ( REALLY???? You get in my shoes for 1 day and see how you feel! Grrr.... Yes...I hate know it all's too....

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.

November 11th, 2011, 12:44 PM
orrickster's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to orrickster
That's a tid bit rude. Each pregnancy can be the same, similar or completely different. It doesn't matter boy or girl or how many years it's been since your last baby. And she has no idea what's going on inside your belly and has no right to say something like that.

Steph (24)

November 14th, 2011, 04:08 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ugh..i can see issues coming in the future

she told aaron not to buy a carseat and to use his sisters old carseat...

i got mad texted him later on and told him i didnt feel comfortable with ava in a used carseat that ill do the research and ill buy the carseat with an extra base...he said he would pitch in but i was already mad and said forget it..

this is our baby..not hers..and whatever we talk about shouldnt change because of what she says

November 14th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
HA! don't you LOVE how they know what is going on in our own bodies?

I felt Emersyn move seriously early - 10 weeks... and when I told J he told me I was imagining it.. he asked how big she'd be at that point & I said about the size of a bean & he was like "yea right - and you think you could feel it kick?". Felt like punching him.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search