Jealous type?

Forum: Single Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Single Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 11th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are you the jealous type? Was your ex ever jealous of you dating??

I woke up at 530 and aaron texted..After texting I fell back to sleep (I havent been sleeping good) a few hours later he asked if I wanted to go out to breakfast. I didnt get it for about an hour when i woke up..I finally called him when i woke up and said i was sorry since i also fell asleep on him last night..

He said that he got jealous and was going to ride by my house to see if i was home..He thought i was seeing someone else..

November 12th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I would definetly say I would be the more jealous type than my ex would be .

November 12th, 2011, 11:59 AM
blueyedbabii's Avatar Blueyedbabii<3
Send a message via Yahoo to blueyedbabii
my ex and i were both the jealous type it went on for quite a loooong time

November 12th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i can be jealous..i am when it comes to aaron..but i still have feelings for him..not jealous of any of my other ex's though lol good luck to whoever their partners are lol

November 12th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
To add the jealously was only when we were together as I hated it when some girls seemed to be chatting around him but if he was dating or with someone now I wouldn't care one single bit because he hasn't been around since Brendan was 3 yrs old which means we haven't seen him for 4 yrs . Plus to top it off he stopped sending the child support and the last one we ever got from him was in April . So if my ex ever does find someone I hope she doesn't get treated badly .

November 12th, 2011, 07:50 PM
We are both the jealous type. He hated that when we met all my friends were male I only have 3 real female friends and they live like 4 hours away so everyone I hung out with then were male. So I kind of distance myself from most of my male friends while we were together but since we have been split I have gotten back with most of my guy friends and he hates it.
He had 2 female friends that I was jealous of for a long time but only 1 of them is still around and only when we run into her somewhere but I'm not jealous of her anymore.
November 15th, 2011, 09:44 AM
orrickster's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to orrickster
I'm not easily jealous in a relationship. Not unless there are signs of the guy cheating or lying or something. I think sometimes I'm a little too trustworthy. It's both a blessing and a curse.

I was jealous of my ex when he got with his GF, only because he cheated on me with her and then got with her immediately after we split. That stung. I've moved on, so there are no more jealousy issues with him or any of my ex's.

FOB and I had a sit down a few months ago, basically about court papers and working on our relationship for Kaisen. He told me he was upset that I didn't tell him when I started dating my most recent ex. Boy did that hit a nerve. He didn't tell me he was screwing a co-worker behind my back, nor did he tell me she moved into our apartment within a couple weeks after I moved out. And yet he thinks he has a right to be upset because I started dating someone (almost a year after we split) and didn't tell him? So anyways, he wants me to tell him now if I'm dating. I'm not sure what the motive is behind that, whether it's jealousy or not.

Steph (24)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search