Forum: Single Mommies

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Single Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 14th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Emerysn's father is moving back up here - he's been living 2 hours away & seeing her for 1 weekend a month (which worked for us)... but him and his partner are now moving back up here, and I'm torn about it. As far as Em goes, I'm happy - because she'll get every weekend with her Dad (something Gaby has NEVER had..). BUT as far as I go, I'm not looking forward to it. Although I have absolutely nooooo feelings for him (more of a case of 'what was I thinking'...) he has a partner and I'm so jealous.. I hate that he's happy and I'm single and lonely... I've also started feeling very stupidly jealous about the fact that when him & his partner are out with Emmy, people will think SHE is Emmy's Mum, and that they're this happy little family. Not rational... but still.. can't help it......

November 14th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wanna say i soo understand...part of me wants to answer this one way and the other part wants me to answer on my pregnancy hormones...

I should say that i think its awesome that she will get to see her daddy every weekend..but why not every other weekend instead? what if you had plans for the weekend? also does he work weekends? if so will she be left alone with "her"?

the other part of me....

I should just say that in my situation there was no way in H-E double hockey sticks was he going to parade my daughter around with "her" as some happy family..Ive have made it pretty clear that ava will never be left alone with her i better stop cause im bitter...

November 14th, 2011, 06:51 PM
rugby_girl's Avatar <3 my boy :)
Send a message via AIM to rugby_girl
I'm with Sandy. haha (except for the whole being pregnant thing) I see both her sides.

Jaime, single mommy to Austin (2/8/11)

November 15th, 2011, 04:09 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
im glad someone does! i for a second thought i was being a mean pregnant person lol

November 15th, 2011, 05:29 AM
blueyedbabii's Avatar Blueyedbabii<3
Send a message via Yahoo to blueyedbabii
for a LONG time jake wasn't allowed to alone with her. I still feel that way a lot but it helps that jake tells me shes not his mommy and never will be. Plus i realized it's not hat hard for him to lie (he does all the time anyway) so who's to know if jake's alone with HER or not b/c even if he is BD will never admit it.

November 15th, 2011, 10:24 AM
orrickster's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to orrickster
I feel the same way. I hate when my ex has our kid and him and his girlfriend (along with her daughter and nephew) act like they're this wonderful family. I also feel the same way about having my son left alone with "her" but unfortunately, I don't have a choice. My ex gets Kaisen every other weekend and works just about every Saturday and at least one Sunday a month. So Kaisen is left with "her" and her daughter and nephew at least one day of the weekend, if not both. It sucks. As far as I know, she's good to him. But she smokes around him and I can see her favoring her kid and nephew over Kaisen (although I don't know for sure).
I hope it works out and you start feeling better about it after awhile.

Steph (24)

November 18th, 2011, 08:32 PM
lala2007's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lala2007
I understand and feel the same way. We made an agreement before and after Kenzie was born about girlfriends and my ex broke it. Do not have my daughter parading around with another woman especially the one who disrespected me.

Thank you so much Alethia

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search