hey guys!

Forum: Single Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Single Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
for awhile my laptop was down but ive been lurking more then anything the past few days!

I went for my second NST and she was moving around great! (the following week my 30 minute turned into an hour with almost having to go for an ultrasound but the last 10 minutes she started moving!)..Im going once a week for the NST and im also going for ultrasounds the next 3 fridays to check her fluid and her movement!..My dr checked my scar and he said that he wont need to use staples so im glad for that!..its almost the end and I cant wait!!!

Things are a little confusing with her daddy still!..I recently said something in text about wishing I was worth it..he said that I was sweet and that we were worth working on..we hung out last night and watched a movie and he held hands with me thru the whole thing..Hes been concerned about me being comfy etc..Im still not holding my breath as I dont no what to expect or whats next!

December 28th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
great to hear.

December 28th, 2011, 11:03 PM
Alaska-Su's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nice!

Thanks Tasha_Mae for my siggy!!

December 30th, 2011, 12:55 PM
orrickster's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to orrickster
Sounds kind of like he just wants a friends with benefits thing. No wonder you're so confused about your relationship. What he's doing is unacceptable. He either needs to man up and commit or be honest and back out. If he doesn't want to make that commitment then he's not worth it and he's keeping you from finding another great guy that does want to be with you. Don't let him do that to you!

Good news about Ava!

Steph (24)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search