we're what?

Forum: Single Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Single Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 6th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wasnt going to say anything but had to!...

last night aaron came over to watch a movie (wedding singer)..we talked about ava and how fast time flew things like that..

he got home and texted..and i was already half asleep and said something like "you should..be mine lol" and he texted back asking me what i meant..I asked him what did he think i meant and he said "going steady?" and he said "we are going steady,weve been dating right lol "..I was soo confused and i said that he never said anything and he said "not thru words,well i thought we were"...I said i had no idea and he said "well i am yours!"...

I dont even no when he considered us "going steady" and I still dont even know what to think or feel on the subject..

January 6th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Interesting indeed.

January 6th, 2012, 08:45 PM
orrickster's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to orrickster
Ya he sounds like a very confusing guy! At least that is clearing something up. Hopefully he can commit himself to you and Ava now. Is this something you want?

Steph (24)

January 7th, 2012, 05:31 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I always wanted him to commit to us..Ive been single for almost my whole pregnancy and it always hurt to think of him with someone else..but at the same time I am scared because if I fall for him like I did before it will probably hurt 100x more...

Ever since he cleared that up he's been a little different...he says he misses me or he will text out of the blue..Im still in the mindframe we are just friends so nothing hasnt changed for me...

January 7th, 2012, 08:55 AM
joey_emmysmommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I hope that he can give you and Ava what you want. Maybe he is finally growing up.
Hope things turn out great for you

January 9th, 2012, 06:20 PM
orrickster's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to orrickster
Well it's smart to take it very slow. Don't let yourself jump in too quick. Test the waters and see what he's really about this time.

I'm kind of in the same situation with a guy that said he wanted to be with me, but lied. All he wanted was a good lay. I was really into him so it hurt. We didn't talk for months and then started texting again and I've seen him a few times, but refused to allow myself to jump in until I was 100% sure he was telling the truth. Turns out he wasn't. I am officially done with him.

Hoping the best for you!

Steph (24)

January 10th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
interesting turn of events lol.

I hope he's ready to commit to you all

January 10th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
I agree with orrickster... Test it out and try to keep from jumping in.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search