January Chatting Thread

Forum: Single Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Single Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 9th, 2012, 09:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
The big holidays are over now so lets just start chatting again.

We saw alvin and the chipmunks -chipwrecked a couple weeks ago cute but one part didn't make sense it seemed like what was the need for that part.

Brendan did get sick during Holiday Break even missed the first day back to school so he had 5 pages of make up work.

I ended up sick last Wednesday today I'm feeling way better than I have been so I'm hoping tomorrow I will be all better.

I still haven't started my gluten free diet yet but do need to find a way.

January 10th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I can't believe it's January already....

January 14th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was just telling Brendan 3 wks ago it was Christmas Eve. Time flies by too quickly and 24 weeks left until summertime

January 14th, 2012, 05:27 PM
it's already half way through January (well, almost)... it's going so fast already. I'm looking forward to Autumn arriving in March though. I hate summer

January 14th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Autumn is such a pretty time which is one of my favorite season. Our winter lasts too long and is too cold. Our spring is too rainy and cold. Our summer is really hot and has to much bad thunderstorms with dangerous lightning.

A year ago we had a tornado with frisbie size hail. We didn't even know of the tornado warning because our power went out and we didn't even hear the siren going off as in who could with all that thundering/pounding on the side of the outside.

During that time my brother was at the golf course his car had tons of holes from the hail on it.

The year before two people got struck by lightning.

All scary stuff indeed I enjoy the summertime for sleep in and hanging out with my boy. We love the fair/carnival time.

January 16th, 2012, 02:51 PM
It always scares me when I see the tornadoes & thunder/lightning storms you guys have over there... Our seasons are all fairly mild... Autumn isn't too cold.. Winter gets cold but it rarely gets below 0c during the day, Spring is warm, Summer is warm-hot - usually the hottest month is February, which is our last month of Summer.

THIS year our Summer is very very mild, we've only had a few days where it has gotten past 25c

January 18th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
When I was living in Southern Cali it rarely had any thunderstorms but a quite few earthquakes but if you live near a airport and a train track the apartment would be shaking nearly all the time so when they had one that was near a 4 I was like did I feel one ?

I find it interesting of different countries having opposite seasons. As when your summer ends and your fall begins we will be close to spring.

Tomorrow Brendan gets his report card

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search