whats wrong with me?

Forum: Single Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By orrickster

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Single Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 26th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I dont know why but i still have a hard time thinking about the past

I have this hatred for someone I dont even know (his wife)..I cant help but wonder what the heck she was thinking? why did she lie to aaron and said she was supportive of our friendship when she wasnt..

shes good friends with one of his step sisters and when his sister found out about us dating again she deleted him off facebook ...

my facebook isnt private and aaron told me how she would go to my page read what I wrote then she would go back to him and kinda give an attutide about it..she hated us texting everyday and he even told her we are having a baby so we will always talk..that doesnt sound supportive!

i look at ava and thank god shes gone and he's with us..Hes so amazing with her and im so glad she isnt around to take time away from my daughter and her daddy..Im sure with ava being here it would of brought a whole new level of jealous..

I guess this post is kinda pointless..Theres so many things I feel that I cant actually say on the board about her..im just hoping as time goes by the past wont bother me so much

January 26th, 2012, 08:41 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
It's hard, Sandy! But it definitely sounds like things have turned out for the best! How is your and his relationship now? I'm so glad he is so good with Ava

And I understand your feelings towards her, even though you haven't met. My son's dad's wife is one of the sweetest, kindest people ever, and when I found out they had gotten married, I still have serious negative thoughts towards her. I think in these situations it's not so much the person as the situation, but the person becomes a scapegoat. Although, with his wife, she definitely sounds like she was being very awful about the situation with you and Ava! I'm very glad for you all that she is out of the picture

January 27th, 2012, 05:56 AM
so far things have been pretty good! i asked him recently how he felt and he said in his eyes everything is great with us!

January 28th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I felt that way regarding one of my exes and the mother of his son....

January 29th, 2012, 06:39 PM
orrickster's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to orrickster
I think with her she was acting all supportive and cool about the situation so Aaron would go back with her. Then she was probably planning on slowly turning him against you that way she didn't need to worry about being supportive. It didn't work out in her favor and actually backfired! I had a feeling from the beginning she was going to be able to handle it. Thankfully she didn't last. Are her and Aaron divorced or going through a divorce now? I'm pretty sure you probably have nothing to worry about now. If Aaron says he feels things are great with you two, then take his word. His (ex) wife has no say in what he does or what you do. If Aaron's step-sister wants to side with Aaron's (ex) wife then let her. You don't need her.

Steph (24)

January 30th, 2012, 01:07 AM
He plans on the divorce..right now he is trying to let things cool down..I guess she wont talk to him and shes also mad no one (his family) called her during the holidays..

Last thing she said before she left was that he had a child out of wedlock and said something about being married and him having a child with someone else.

I guess someone else also mentioned that she should go for half of everything he has so needless to say i think he is a little freaked out!

January 30th, 2012, 11:31 AM
joey_emmysmommy's Avatar Super Mommy
It sounds like things turned out the way you wanted. I'm happy for you. I know what you mean about being upset about the past though but you got to think you and Ava are his future.

February 2nd, 2012, 12:45 PM
orrickster's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to orrickster
I don't see what the hold up is with the divorce though. If he wants it then he needs to get it done and over with. I can understand him being a bit freaked out about the ending result, but waiting longer and longer will just give wifey more time to find ways to screw him over.
rugby_girl likes this.

Steph (24)

February 2nd, 2012, 03:08 PM
i have to agree with you..I wish he would just get it done and over with

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search