I just want it over--just need to vent

Forum: Single Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Single Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 11th, 2012, 02:20 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
warning--might come off as mean/bitter to lurkers or members here sorry!

I just want their divorce over with..and just annoyed with it all in general..She wont talk to him because she thinks he didn't try hard enough to make their marriage work this time..She told him she did everything to try and make it work..She's also mad because she told him she would help him with the baby (ahh over my dead body was that going to happen)..

We talked yesterday and he expressed how he wants it over with and off his chest that if he has to he will give her money to get it over with..im bitter towards her so i could care less how she really feels but he said that she use to check my profile everyday and he wouldnt doubt she still does it..He thinks it kills her because she sees picture if our daughter and how beautiful she is and that she doesnt have family so she was thinking this could have been somewhat of a family for her..my profile is public and im not going to change it..if she wants to cause herself pain looking at mine and her husbands daughter then so be it

It weirded me out cause he said he opened his closet and she put her wedding dress in there..he thinks she left it there on purpose..

The thing that made me feel better was that he said he regretted the decision to bring her back and he wish he didnt..She was crying on the phone and he felt bad so without even thinking it through he said "come home" because he felt bad and wanted to get her out of that situation..He should have said to come back for awhile instead of "woking on their marriage" so he is a big part to blame

I could care less that he was hers first ..that he is her husband..It doesnt bother me that she doesnt have family...she was never going to have one with my daughter anyways..I think she isnt in a hurry for a divorce because she doesnt want to accept it..he is willing to pay for the divorce so its not like she has to give money towards it..

I try and see it from her point of view but its hard to..mainly because if i was separated from my husband as long as they were..both parties were dating etc I would never want to go back to my husband who was expecting a child with another women! I couldnt handle knowing my husband has a baby on the way and knowing we would never have one (ava is his first and last baby )

Would you have tried to make it work?

February 11th, 2012, 08:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Totally wouldn't want to go back with my husband after seperating then find out he has a baby on the way with another women it would be too weird

February 12th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Bekah's Avatar happy 2 be a girl mommy!
I second it being weird and maybe being hard to get over, but I have no idea about the trying to make it work. My own ex doesn't even want to be friends with me or have any sort of relationship with me and I am having HIS baby.

February 13th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
I wouldn't have tried. ESPECIALLY if he was having a child with someone else... Like you said though...it is partially (IMO a lot) his fault. He caved and asked her back. :/

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.

February 15th, 2012, 07:09 PM
orrickster's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to orrickster
Sucks that you have to deal with it. Definitely let her check out your profile! Don't hold back because she's a creepy jealous stalker! Yes, he was dumb for taking her back without being totally that he wanted to try to work on the marriage. But, regardless, it's over. They tried, again, didn't work and now it's her turn to move on. Eventually she will. Hopefully Aaron will continue to badger her until she does.

As hard as it is, try not to let her get to you. You've got the guy, the daughter, the family. Go about your life like she doesn't exist. Flaunt what you've got because you have a right to be proud of it. She doesn't have to like it or be okay with it. Screw her. She's not worth your thinking about or worrying about.

Oh and P.S. no way in HE|| would I go back with any ex, no matter how much I missed him, if he were having a baby with someone else. I am not normally an overly jealous person, but i would definitely have issues with that!

Steph (24)

February 19th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommy2lilman Send a message via Yahoo to mommy2lilman
No way would I ever go back to an ex who was having a child with another woman.

February 21st, 2012, 01:51 PM
thanks guys!!..im trying really hard to forget her..I guess ill feel better once the divorce is done and over with and they arent married anymore..Still being married makes me think she thinks there is still a chance..

if he was so amazing to her then she should have kept him along time ago!

February 21st, 2012, 04:17 PM
Well of course that's what she thinks. You have the guy and the family. She has the marriage and she'll keep that and hold it over your head for as long as she can. You don't ever talk to her or see her do you? If you do, act like she's nothing but a little fly in the room. I know deep down she annoys you and gets to you like none other, but don't show that. People like her thrive on drama and what gets to them most is killing them with kindness. Easier said than done, I know. Take the high road. Come here whenever you need to and vent, but don't show her how you really feel.

She sounds a lot like FOB's girlfriend.

Steph (24)

February 21st, 2012, 05:45 PM
thankfully i haven't seen her..there is a chance we could bump into each other..she doesn't live too far and actually works in my city!..Aaron told me he seen her going home one day (she is a maid)..She never bothered me before untill I knew what her intentions were!

I wont show my anger/hatred towards her on facebook cause I would hate for her to know she is getting to me! so ill defiantly come here

its hard to understand some women and i hate that you have to deal with someone like her!

February 23rd, 2012, 04:35 PM
Yea, it's very hard to understand. I don't get why my ex's GF feels the need to be such a b itch to me and do things to Kaisen to get to me. And in your situation why does Aaron's wife feel the need to hang on and make one's life miserable? These are just people who thrive on that drama and negative attention.

Steph (24)

February 25th, 2012, 03:43 AM
I kinda wonder if your ex's girlfriend acts like that because she is insecure? because you had her boyfriend before she did?

im not one for drama or to cause anything but i also dont feel like i have to set my page to private..if i were her id never go to my page-to see what my husband created? ya know ...she has caused her own self pain

i also dont think she fully realized what she was getting into..sure she said she was supportive of our friendship but she probably thought we barely talked but she quickly realized that we texted every day..many times a day and he would aways text back lol

I still remember asking him why he was doing this (when he was still with her) and why he was hurting me and i remember him saying that he hurt too..I asked why and he texted and said that he still loved me..

oh btw which makes me laugh..he kept our picture on his phone the whole time he was with her ..lol

This is his last chance tho..he broke up with me..we got back together then broke up with me again..if he breaks up again we are fully done,...

someone mentioned on another board about him liking the exciting feeling in the beginning and im starting to think it could be true..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search