Update on Frederick and Myself

Forum: Single Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Single Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2012, 07:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommy2lilman Send a message via Yahoo to mommy2lilman
Sorry I haven't been around to much. I didn't have the net at home until last week (finally.) I'm still working for Norton Health Care (NCI/Norton Cancer Institute) full time. Great benefits and it affords us to live in our apartment plus me to pay Frederick's tuition for his school.

I've managed to get Frederick pre-registered for the following school year at the same place as well. It's a private school that has a pre-k program. This year, he just went through the preschool program so I'm excited about it.

I'm divorced now and I managed to get sole custody of Frederick with his 'father' having visitation 2 weekends a month 1/2 way from Sat. morning 9:00 am till sunday at 9:00 am. I don't think he'll really do the visitation, as he hasn't yet and he had more visitation then this one.

I'm doing a lot better and actually considering moving to a different department now, since I've been with my position for eight months, but I'm not rushing it.

I also signed up for e-harmony to give it a try and I've had some good responses to my profile.

February 19th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
I am glad things are going so well for you guys! Sounds like things are all working out.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.

February 20th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
glad things are going well.

February 21st, 2012, 01:32 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
glad things are looking up for you

February 21st, 2012, 04:04 PM
orrickster's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to orrickster
Sounds awesome! Glad you finally were able to get sole custody of Fredrick. I know that was probably a stressful thing for you.

I have been tempted to sign up for some online dating site myself. I've been single since the beginning of August and it's just not for me!! Good luck!

Steph (24)

February 26th, 2012, 07:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommy2lilman Send a message via Yahoo to mommy2lilman
I know the feeling. I'm ready to meet someone. I wish I could go on and meet someone already.

The custody was stressful. He kept making comments that he could get 'every other month' etc. But after talking with my attorney- no way he ever would get something like that.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search