Blown away.. and hopeful...

Forum: Single Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gaby&Emmy'sMama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Single Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2012, 02:20 AM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Basic background:
my g/f lives 6 hours away - about 1 hour from where J. (Emmy's Dad) grew up & where some of his family still live.
g/f's ex is being an @ss and has refused to move down here so me and her can be together - they have shared care and there is no way she can come down here without him. And I don't want to do that to her kids.

Today:
J. took Emmy up North to visit his family over the weekend, and today he messaged me on FB, asking if I was serious about wanting to move up there to be with Lauriel, and when I said yes, he told me that him and his fiancee have started discussing the possibility of moving up there, once his 6month contract at work is over.. Meaning *I* could move up there (with the girls) and me & Lauriel can FINALLY be together, 'properly'.

He told me it's early days, and there is a lot of planning that needs to be done to even decide whether it's the right decision or not, but he wanted to let me know... then told me that him and his fiancee are so thankful that I've been so good about them having time with Emmy, and that they want to help me out as well (ie by finding a way that I can live with Lauriel, but he can still see Emmy every week).

Soooooooooooooo hopefully early 2013, we and our kids can become a happy little blended family!
HippieLove likes this.

May 22nd, 2012, 07:58 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Aww Emma thats wonderful, I hope it all happens for you guys

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (6), Mianna (4) and Harper (2),

May 22nd, 2012, 03:25 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Yea... same.. it's getting harder and harder to be apart.. She's down in June for Emmy's birthday, for three nights.. and then we'll be seeing each other in the first 2 weeks of July.. but after that it'll be September....

May 23rd, 2012, 07:38 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Yeah thats not enough

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (6), Mianna (4) and Harper (2),

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search