What book are you reading right now?

Forum: Readers and Writers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Readers and Writers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 21st, 2004, 04:10 PM
zonapellucida
I am reading several--The unschooling handbook, The nursing toddler, Disocer your shild's learning style and How to behave so your children will too. Beliieve it or not I started a novel too, LOL
July 21st, 2004, 04:58 PM
YankeeMom
I just finished Digital Fortress by Dan Brown (stunk, don't waste your time LOL) and now I'm into Circle of Three by Patricia Gaffney
July 21st, 2004, 07:26 PM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
I just finished book 5 of the leftbehind series. I am just waiting on pay day to get book 6.

I recommend these books to everyone!

July 28th, 2004, 07:50 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to HippyChickKelly
I just finished The Notebook last night!! That was such a great book I highly reccomend it!!
and Well I think when I go out oday Im gonna get the Wedding!! by Nicholas sparks as well!!!

I ususlly read stuff by Isabelle Allende or Anne Tyler so it was funb to read a diff author!!
~Kelly
July 28th, 2004, 09:31 PM
klein.Mama.mich's Avatar Regular
Send a message via AIM to klein.Mama.mich Send a message via Yahoo to klein.Mama.mich
I am on book 4 or 5 of the Eye of the World Series.. Really good fantasy book..
Family Website | Photos | Memories of Yesterday</span>

July 29th, 2004, 07:01 PM
MinnesotaMommy
Heart Song by V.C. Andrews
July 30th, 2004, 04:46 PM
I Heart 4x4
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix for the upteenth time ....
August 2nd, 2004, 08:27 AM
TheGeneralsGal
Right now I am reading http://www.bioethics.gov/reports/reproduct...ponsibility.pdf

Not a book but its a good report... If you are a science geeks its the perfect read

Jamie
August 2nd, 2004, 10:25 AM
YankeeMom
I'm finishing up Suspension and getting ready to start Reckless Disregard by LTC Robert Patterson

ETA: Circle of Three by Patricia Gaffney kinda sucked, I didn't finish it.
August 3rd, 2004, 10:29 AM
tig2ger4lifemommy
I'm reading a book on breastfeeding right now. I also am going to start over and start the first Harry Potter book again. I liked it and so I think I'll read it to relax.
August 19th, 2004, 01:22 PM
ranidae
I am reading Obsidian Butterfly by Laurell K Hamilton and since I tend to keep one book in the bedroom and one near the rocker I am also working on Narcissus in Chains by the same author (series that I have read many a time). I am also working on the first chapters in the client manual for Overcoming Generalized Anxiety Disorder and have to pick up a book needed for our marriage counseling Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work: A Practical Guide from the Country's Foremost Relationship Expert John Gottman, Nan Silver
I hardly have time to be on the computer I read so much LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search