Attn: Harry Potter fanatics!

Forum: Readers and Writers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Readers and Writers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 7th, 2004, 01:02 PM
I Heart 4x4
I just found out this morning that the sixth year book will be titled "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince."

Thoughts??

And I wonder who the half blood prince could be
August 7th, 2004, 01:26 PM
klein.Mama.mich's Avatar Regular
Send a message via AIM to klein.Mama.mich Send a message via Yahoo to klein.Mama.mich
According to Rowling, it wont be eithor Harry Potter or Voldemort. But there hasn't been any more news about book six yet.. I can't find out how to get past her "door" of secrets..
Family Website | Photos | Memories of Yesterday</span>

August 7th, 2004, 01:40 PM
I Heart 4x4
I've been doing some research and here's what I've turned up so far ...

Harry can't be the Prince because he is not a half-blood. Remember, Lily and James were both wizards (even though Lily was a muggle born, she was still a witch). So he couldn't be the Prince.

You can click here to read up on the possibility of You-Know-Who being the Prince (which he's not).

Arthur Weasley won't be the MoM. Click here for more on that ...

Here is a lot of rumors about the series - and the upcoming two books. JK Rowling herself talks about each one, it's good reading ...

And, FYI ... J.K. Rowling now has her own website ... I should warn you, it is incredibly slow (at least for me, with dial up) ... takes 4 or 5 minutes for the pages to load - text only, too ...
August 9th, 2004, 11:50 AM
tig2ger4lifemommy
Thank You for all that information! Great for all us Harry Potter Fans!

IT is going to be exicting to see what happens!
August 29th, 2004, 11:07 AM
Selestial's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Isn't Seamus Finnigan a half-blood? I seem to remember that from book one, and for some reason he is the only one I actually remember them saying that about. Unless of course it refers to a new first-year student *shrug*

August 29th, 2004, 01:22 PM
I Heart 4x4
Yes, Seamus Finnigan is a half blood:

Quote:
"I'm half-and-half," said Seamus. "Me dad's a Muggle. Mom didn't tell him she was a witch 'til after they were married. Bit of a nasty shock for him."[/b]
(Sorcerer's Stone, Ch. 7, pg. 128 PB, US Edit.)

I don't think Seamus is the half-blood prince because his character is not that important, at least so far it hasn't really proved to be essential to the plot line.

My assumption is it's going to be a new character of old - someone who has been mentioned or alluded to ...

I hope we can find out more, soon!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search