We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. I have an affinity for stories in general whether written, acted out or shared in conversation. I love the story.
2. It's both relaxing and stimulating at the same time.
3. Even in fiction, there are small glimmers of real knowledge to be gained. So you learn a little about a lot of things.
4. What I read often begins an inner dialogue about the issues or situations in the novels.
5. ESCAPE from dishes, laundry and the mountains of snow in my front yard at the moment. I can open the cover of a book and be anywhere in the world.
1. Writing allows me to clarify and refine my thoughts.
2. Provides a release of emotions for me.
3. Fills the NEED to create something.
4. I get to share the stories in my head with those around me.
5. Forces my brain to focus and to stretch its underused neurons.
1. It takes me to another place, sometimes another world.
2. I enjoy the suspence it gives sometimes when you just can't wait to read what happens next!
3. It lets me imagine the stories, as I'm reading them, so it's like a movie in my head!
4. I enjoy the different writing styles of different writers.
5. I love falling in love with the characters!
5 reasons why I love to write:
1. It lets me get out my creative ideas.
2. It's a way to step away fora moment.
3. Sometimes I just HAVE to write. (know that feeling?)
4. It helps me deal with some anxiety and helps clear my head.
5. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE to write! lol