***February CHAT Thread***

Forum: Readers and Writers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Readers and Writers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2012, 10:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It's February. Who would have thunk it with the 60 degree weather that we're having?!?!?
Bella Nyxe likes this.

Jenn
February 1st, 2012, 07:28 PM
Hazel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just wish my kids weren't sick again so we could get out and enjoy it :/
Bella Nyxe likes this.
February 2nd, 2012, 07:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Is the same cold you mentioned before or did they get sick again? GO AWAY GERMS!
Bella Nyxe likes this.

Jenn
February 4th, 2012, 10:10 AM
A new one! Bryce is on antibiotics because it went up into his ear--his first ear infection :/
February 4th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Bella Nyxe's Avatar Serenity in Moonlight
oh poor guy! ear infections and sore throats are the WORST THINGS EVER! i get whiny when i get either one of those things and boooyyy watch out if i have them both at the same time! hope you all start getting better soon
Hazel likes this.

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽¸.☆
´ ¸.☆´ ☆
¸☆´
´¯☆. ¸. ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. ¸.

February 4th, 2012, 07:31 PM
The meds are making him feel much better he even got to play outside for a little bit today

Anything exciting happening this weekend? Nothing here!
February 5th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Super bowl day. Its in our city so there is a lot of buxxing excitement going on. iv stayed waaaaayyyy out of it by bff sarah and her daddy is working there. dh is working this weekend but he wil be home in time to watch the game im making bbq chicken hogies, baked beans, and...somethign to go along with it its just us though so im not making a lot. hope to be making bread today and relaxing with a book. thats about it.

anyone doing anything for the superbowl?

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽¸.☆
´ ¸.☆´ ☆
¸☆´
´¯☆. ¸. ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. ¸.

February 5th, 2012, 08:10 PM
I didn't even realize that was today
Bella Nyxe likes this.
February 7th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
I didn't even realize that was today
lol it was in our city this year so its all the buzz in indy. funny enough, i dont usually watch football. when it IS on i usually have a book in my hand reading and "watching" the game, right? not this year. right after the half time, carter fell asleep, reece got out his dsi and dh went into the garage to build (whatever it is he is building out there ) and i stayef where i was and watched the ENTIRE game. i put the boys to bed and yada yada then went out to tell dh he should really watch the ending cause it was getting good. he laughed but took me seriously since i NEVER say that. im a hockey fan, but it really was a good game

on another note:

THANK THE GODS for IPODS and audio BOOKS!!! this am, i went to school with the boys to help with wraping cereal boxes for the kids' vday party. no excuse me, "friendship" party. I was there from 8:50 - 12:36! it was fine at first...until my ipod battery died. but i made it through the morning

whats up with you all???

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽¸.☆
´ ¸.☆´ ☆
¸☆´
´¯☆. ¸. ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. ¸.

February 7th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Friendship party? Seriously? Bah! I have to take Sterling to get some valentines--he is supposed to fill them out at home to practice writing so we should probably get going on that

Isabelle has her cardiologist appointment tomorrow--you would think by now, it wouldnt make me sick-to-my-stomach-nervous but it does :\ She gets another echo and we find out (again) if its time for surgery or if we can postpone for another month.....

Oh, and I need to pay some bills. Fun and exciting times, eh? Maybe I will even squeeze in some time to actually read my book, too
Bella Nyxe likes this.
February 7th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
A new one! Bryce is on antibiotics because it went up into his ear--his first ear infection :/
Hope Bryce is all better by now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthlysoul View Post
Super bowl day. Its in our city so there is a lot of buxxing excitement going on.
How cool! I don't follow football. At all. However, I go all out with munchies for Super Bowl. I've done it ever since we got married. And we never have anyone over. LOL
Bella Nyxe likes this.

Jenn
February 8th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Bryce is getting there but still a little sick.

Isabelle had her cardio appointment and her heart failure has gotten worse. Her cardio is submitting her file for review to be scheduled for open heart surgery
February 9th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Bryce is getting there but still a little sick.

Isabelle had her cardio appointment and her heart failure has gotten worse. Her cardio is submitting her file for review to be scheduled for open heart surgery
Hazel likes this.

Jenn
February 9th, 2012, 10:18 PM
We had to take our van in to get some new tires today and the only place close enough to walk to in the cold (husband and oldest walked--he dropped off me and the little ones first ) was Wendys so that is where we had dinner and the boys had so much fun They liked picking out where we would sit and the kid meal toys where this little link things you put together to make a scooter and tricycle and of course they had to start inventing their own stuff, too Its nice that we are moving into the we-can-go-out-and-have-a-quiet-meal stage That transition from babyhood into toddlerhood can be loud when it comes to eating out so having Bryce sitting and eating and playing is heavenly
February 10th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I like the Wendy's kids meals toys the best of all the fast food joints. They tend to be on the educational side. That's how my boys got hooked on books on CDs and how Tyler fell in love with the Magic Treehouse series. We got the link toys recently, too, and the kids were quietly playing with those for a while!

How does it happen, without fail, that when we need to go somewhere someone or someones always sleeps in late? I mean, I realize we don't have our field trip/playdate until 12pm but still we have a lot to take care of beforehand. MJ was still sleeping at 9:20. Earlier in the week, Luc had a lab appt at 9:30am and both he and MJ were still sleeping at 9:15. Good thing I had to cancel the appt anyway. They never sleep in this late normally. I feel like I'm lucky if they don't wake me up before 7:30!

Jenn
February 13th, 2012, 12:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sooo, I'm not really a coffee drinker bc when I do, I feel like crap, very jittery, a bit nauseous, etc. So what possessed to have two cups this morning??!?

Jenn
February 13th, 2012, 01:50 PM
you were making up for the coffee i wished i could have but couldn't?
Tweetybabies likes this.
February 14th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Introduced MJ to the Wiggles today. She was bopping along with her big brothers. May be a big mistake as Ty and Luc were OBSESSED with the Wiggles when they were little. We had to have it on all the time. Thankfully, got a break with Zach who was a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse fanatic. I remember once on a road trip up to Canada and Ty fell asleep listening to the Wiggles. Of course, we changed to adult music as soon as we realized he was deep asleep. Lo and behold, about 1/2 an hr later, he wakes up and cries out "Wiggles!" and falls back asleep. LOL

Jenn
February 15th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
MJ and Zach have been playing nicely all morning. I was so worried about how Zach was going to be with MJ bc he used to beat up on Luc. So far so good.

Jenn
February 21st, 2012, 08:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
DH starts a new job next week!

Jenn

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search