We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I thought I'd start this and anyone who wants to join in can go ahead and jump in at any point, but I thought this would be fun for us readers and to get this board hopping a bit more!
It's a monthly book challenge. There will be a few "categories" worth points. The one with the most points by the end of the month "wins." We could probably even get one of the blinkie/siggy makers to make the winner a bragging blinkie to put in their siggy.
Next to the ones you've finished, put the book and author next to it
This months challenge:
- Read a book with a winter word in it (snow, winter, cold, ice, etc)
- Read a book with a "New Years" setting
- Read a book on your "to read" list
- Read a book from a series (can be a new series you are starting or one you've already started)
- Read a Young Adult book
- Read a book from a genre you don't usually read
- Read a book on the 2012 bestsellers list
- Read a book then watch the movie or tv show based on it
- Read a book over 400 pages long