We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Goodnight Moon - I always read it to my siblings
2. My mom actually is cleaning out the storage room, and said she has a box for me. She has also already given me a book I was given when she became pregnant with my sister, it was all about being a big sister
1. Beatrix Potter. I love the stories and the illustrations. I remember dad reading the stories to me when I was little
2. I dont have any really (my mum has a fair few i'm sure) but I did buy the lion, the witch and the wardrobe series a few years back - i saw them at a second hand sale - in really good condition and I couldnt resist!
1. Good Question... I moved from kids books to chapters quite young. So it would probably be a baby sitters club book from 2nd grade.. can't remember the title, but I wore it out.
2. most of them. They're in Reme's room on a shelf Mom did sell a good chunk of them, which we now regret.
~TTC #1 together 1 year and counting ~
Battling Estrogen Dominance, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and Recurrent Miscarriage one day at a time
Awesome siggy made by Jaidynsmum
Matthew and Mark 08/24/2005 9w1d, Mattie Anne 04/07/2008 8w Mel and Dee 01/18/2010 (8 weeks) and 5 chemical pregnancies
Hope 07/22/2012@4w1dKonnor 11/24/2012@3w6d"Emmy"1/15/2013@ 3w6d
Ronen 02/10/2013@3w5d Joy 07/19/2013@3w6d "Pea" 09/06/2013@ 3w3d
The Spot books by Eric Hill. Good Night, Spot and Spot's First Picnic especially. I loved those books and re-read them for years after they were age appropriate. I know I still have a few of them but I can't remember which.
Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy! TTC Blog