We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. What book’s pages seemed to fly by as you read them?
2. What’s a book you were pretty sure you would dislike but turned out to be great?
3. What book’s main character would you fall in love with if you knew him or her in real life, and why?
4. Who’s the author you’ve read the most books by?
5. What’s a really long book you enjoyed?
1 stray byRachel Vincent
2 vicious circle by linda robertson. I LOVED it. Cant wait for the next one.
3 main? Jone but secondary mark from stray
4lk hamilton or kim harrison or cate tiernan
5 ??? Im not sure
1. What book’s pages seemed to fly by as you read them? Twilight still love those books LOL
2. What’s a book you were pretty sure you would dislike but turned out to be great? hmm I dunno typically I don't pick books that I think I will not like but I have started many that I thought I would like but didn't LOL...
3. What book’s main character would you fall in love with if you knew him or her in real life, and why? Edward...duh! HAHA No actually I think Mr Darcy would suit me more
4. Who’s the author you’ve read the most books by? VC Andrews
5. What’s a really long book you enjoyed? Game of Thrones
Amanda, your Harry Potter obsession makes me giggle a little because my answer to number two is Harry Potter I resisted reading them for a long time because I didn't think I'd like them much but someone gave me Sorcerer's Stone and I felt obligated to read it....and couldn't put it down! I flew through the first few books and was on pins and needles waiting for the last two to be released