Name a book you read this last week...

Forum: Readers and Writers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Readers and Writers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 23rd, 2004, 07:10 PM
tig2ger4lifemommy
Name the book and auther? Tell us if you liked it or did just not get your interest! Ready to move on?
October 23rd, 2004, 08:04 PM
ranidae
The Resort by Bentley Little.
It was fairly good but not up to his normal standard. It was too jumpy, it went back and forth too eratically(sp) between ppl and subjects.

Amazonia by James Rollins (4th or 5th time reading it LOL)
It was very good, kinda along the same lines as Excavation but actually better LOL.

Beneath a Crimson Moon by Christine Michels
Well it is a romance, futuristic with a bit of action and supense. Mainly just a time killer till I was sleepy when I went to bed.
October 24th, 2004, 08:29 AM
tig2ger4lifemommy
Ok,

I, myself just finished:

A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks

It was good. I think it would have been better if I didn't know it was associated with the movie. It did move slow at times.

I'm now working on:

The Rescuer by Dee Henderson

This book has been awesome! A little bit below her normal, but still a great book. Can't wait to read the end. I've been reading it while I wait for DH to get home late at night...LOL...which is why I'm still working on it, I keep falling asleep, because I'm tired!
October 24th, 2004, 09:05 AM
I Heart 4x4
I"m re-reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix for the upteenth time. It's by JK Rowling, of course.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search