Harry Potter Fans...

Forum: Readers and Writers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Readers and Writers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 30th, 2004, 09:03 PM
tig2ger4lifemommy
JellyBelly came out with a line of jellybeans AFTER the Harry Potter ones!

YOU have to have TASTED it to tell us the name of one...and name only one and give someone else a chance...one a post please!

GOOOD LUUUCKKK!!!!!!

ALSO, tell us how each one taste and smells!!!!
October 30th, 2004, 09:22 PM
tig2ger4lifemommy
OPPS! Thanks, Rani! I had some facts mixed up! OK....here is the Jelly Belly site
Jelly Belly

Ok....lets see without ordering ONLINE!!! Gotcha! How many can you find at your local Jelly Belly Store? Remember One to a post and someone must post inbetween you. Let me know & I'll watch if it is stuck and you have one.

I hope this helps explain more...but it means more footwork...if buying offline is a problem email me and explain why and I'll discuss it with you!
October 30th, 2004, 11:03 PM
ranidae
Let me see, I will start with Sardine. It is a light grey and when you break it open you get a nice whif of a seafood market type smell. When you bite into it you get this awful fish taste, mixed kinda with a salty aftertaste. I was gagging by the time I finished it, I never thought something sugar based could taste so nasty.
October 31st, 2004, 06:42 AM
KentuckyMama
I have tried the "Vomit" one! It's a cream colored jelly bean with a bunch of other colors all mottled into it. I never noticed a smell...I popped it right into my mouth. It was the most disgusting thing I have ever eaten. I had two, so I shared one with my husband---he was so disgusted, he ran to the bathroom with tears running down his face, thinking he was going to do what the flavor says!!! Eww. I cracked up so much though!!!
October 31st, 2004, 08:53 AM
ranidae
Let me see, Black Pepper it is a speckled color of white, grey and black. If you crack it open it smells like a fresh can of pepper or just cracked pepper. The taste is like taking a pinch of pepper and dropping it on your tongue. I had a really hard time finishing it, because my eyes were watering and I felt the urge to sneeze LOL.
October 31st, 2004, 09:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'll start with the

Grass flavoured one- It's green and when you taste it it tastes like Grass SMELLS. It's GROSS
October 31st, 2004, 09:08 AM
ranidae
Dirt.....darkish brown and speckled. It doesnt have much of a smell but when you bite into it you feel like your teeth should be grinding thru dirt, like the candy should be more gritty than it is. It has the taste of fresh turned sod.
November 2nd, 2004, 07:31 PM
tig2ger4lifemommy
Are we stuck????? I know there are more flavors then this!!!!

Rani, if you are waiting....go ahead!!!!
November 2nd, 2004, 08:21 PM
ranidae
I will go for a easy one, Tutti Fruitti, it is multicolored speckled. It has a sweet smell when broken open, kinda makes you think pink. It has a very strong fruit flavor, but you cannot pick out just one, it is a true melding of tastes. This is one of the NON gross flavors
November 2nd, 2004, 08:41 PM
I Heart 4x4
I didn't know Bertie Botts was sponsored by Jelly Belly, LOL!
November 5th, 2004, 02:03 PM
tig2ger4lifemommy
BUMP......................................
November 8th, 2004, 09:35 AM
KentuckyMama
Ear Wax...whitish with a little yellow to it...tastes so weird, hard to describe, it's a little salty. It's pretty nasty, I don't recommend it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search