What's sitting next to your bed/chair right now?

Forum: Readers and Writers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Readers and Writers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 6th, 2004, 09:46 PM
ranidae
What book are you reading?
Author?
Whats it about?
When is your favorite time to pull it out and read?
December 6th, 2004, 09:51 PM
ranidae
What book are you reading? Laurell K Hamilton</span>
Whats it about? <div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE</div><div class=\'quotemain\'>Posing as a human in Los Angeles, Meredith Gentry, Princess of the high court of Faerie, works as a P.I. specializing in supernatural crime. The Faerie Queen sends her assassin to fetch Meredith back--whether she likes it nor not. Meredith's job will be to enjoy the constant company of the most beautiful immortal men in the world. Her reward: the crown and the opportunity to live. If she fails, her penalty is death.[/b][/quote]
When is your favorite time to pull it out and read? <span style="color:red">I read just about any chance I get, bathtime, naptime, bedtime etc. Reading is my second favorite hobby (JM being my first)

December 6th, 2004, 09:51 PM
MinnesotaMommy
Black Cat
V.C.Andrews
not very often
December 6th, 2004, 10:04 PM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
What book are you reading? GOD IS IN THE SMALL STUFF AND IT ALL MATTERS
Author? BRUCE AND STAN
Whats it about? GOD IS IN THE LITTLE DETAILS TOO
When is your favorite time to pull it out and read? I JUST BOUGHT IT OVER THE WEEKEND.
I LOVE TO READ AT NIGHT BEFORE BED

December 7th, 2004, 05:22 AM
KarateMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to KarateMom
Quote:
Originally posted by ranidae@Dec 7 2004, 12:46 AM
What book are you reading?
Author?
Whats it about?
When is your favorite time to pull it out and read?
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

I am in the last 1/2 inch of Hawaii by James Michener, which is a history of Hawaii beginning with the formation of the islands. It's such a great book (although it's LONG - about 5 inches! ) I want to take a trip there every time I read it!
I'm also reading a 10th anniversary "anthology" of The Far Side be Gary Larson - it's so funny!!!
I like to read whenever I can catch a minute! My husband laughs at me because I almost always take a book with me into the bathroom (my little oasis fron The Kids!) I also love reading a little before I go to sleep.

You're never fully dressed without a SMILE!!

December 7th, 2004, 06:05 AM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I`m getting ready to read a GUILDEPOSTS...I recieved in the mail.

December 7th, 2004, 06:36 AM
KentuckyMama
I'm not reading anything...I can't find anything that seems interesting enough to me. I've tried re-reading a lot of my favorites, but they just aren't holding my interest. (I'm chalking this up to the time in my pregnancy...my non-pregnant self would not believe that I would ever say these kinds of things!!!)

I did buy my mom a bunch of Nicholas Sparks books for Christmas and I am hoping that once she is done reading them, I can read them! I've read a couple of his books and they are decent entertainment!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search