We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
General Siggy Requests
1. If you have specific ideas of what you want, please tell us. Browse through the siggy gallery for ideas. Requests on the main board are all FFAs (Free for Alls) and are meant to be “AS-IS”. We will be happy to fix spelling or date errors, but if you have something specific in mind, please make a specific request for a member in the subforum.
2. If it appears as though someone has forgotten they had promised to make a graphic for you, please PM whoever responded. Please remember to look in the Siggy Pick-up sub-forum for your completed graphics before PMing the person who responded to your request.
3. If someone makes a graphic for you, and they don’t provide you with the code to post it, it is expected that you save it to your computer and use your own image hosting site to get a code to put it in your signature. Please DO NOT take the code from the webpage source on your own. This is bandwidth stealing.
4. We ask that you limit your request to one personal siggy once a week. This will ensure that you get more than one siggy for your request and will allow others to not have to wait quite as long for theirs. Please do not post a request on the FFA area and also for a specific maker in the subforum. There is no limit on host/board siggies.
5. New members are welcome to request a siggy, too. Please make sure you have 30 posts before requesting.
Specific Siggy Maker Requests
If you would like a specific sigy maker to make your siggy please find their request thread in the Request a Specific Siggy Maker subforum. If there is a maker that doesn’t have a request thread, make a post on the main board with that members name, ex. Siggy Request for <member name>
Siggies are made as a courtesy to JM members. Graphics to be used outside of Justmommies is beyond the scope of this board and should not be requested. Any request for a print graphic will be removed as most print graphic design is done at a fee.
We request our siggy makers not to host siggies on public photo hosting accounts. If your siggy has been placed on a public account without your permission we will try to intervene. If you see your siggy hosted on Justmommies Siggy Gallery without your permission please pm one of the administrators and we will remove it immediately. Although we request our siggy makers to not place photos on publicly hosted accounts we have limited control over this. If siggy makers abuse this, we can take action on their account at Justmommies, but we do not have access to their photo hosting account and cannot remove siggies from others photo accounts. Please keep this in mind when making your siggy requests. Please do not include personal information such as last names in your siggy requests. This is a public forum and although guests have limited access anyone can view the forums here at Justmommies. If your photos or siggies have been placed on a photo hosting site without your permission you will need to contact the photo hosting website directly to have the photos/signatures removed. Most photo hosting companies are prompt in addressing these concerns.