Let my health anxiety get best outta me again!!

Forum: Mental Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mental Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2009, 11:38 AM
HailandNevansmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMg.>>!! im going crazy. I think i wrry so much about Nevan cause its ben 10 yrs since ive had a baby. Anyhow... i found two lil lumps ... moveable and small one on either side of the back of his head/neck. I worried for a week.. and then went to the dr.. and they are lymph nodes. And assures me babies get these and hes healthy. I still worry tho, jus not as much. I cant stand this worrying. Im on 50 mg of zoloft for about 7 weeks now.. i think my med needs to be upped a bit. I mean the panic attacks are bttr, jus not the wrrying.

July 12th, 2009, 08:49 PM
happymom2Logan's Avatar Soon to be Mommy of 2
I"m an anxiety sufferer have been since I was diagnosed at 16.

I have a ton of coping methods as I'm basically anxiety free now if you need any help.. take care.

Logan Xavier was born 02/27/10
Weighing 6lbs 9 1/2 oz

August 1st, 2009, 01:46 AM
Lisadear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Lisadear Send a message via Yahoo to Lisadear
hun I would be the same way as you ... you're a mother and it's your job to worry about your little one so its all very understandable

I'm so sorry I took so long to reply to this ... I have no idea how I missed this thread ... how are you doing now btw?

xxx Lisa xxx

</div>
August 5th, 2009, 12:25 AM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
Wow any updates? I'm like that... I'd freak out for days/weeks til I get the answers.
August 6th, 2009, 11:25 PM
HailandNevansmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im doing ok... im seeing a counsillor on ways to cope with anxiety, and worry. But i have such health paranoia about Nevan.. and Hailee but not her as much for some reason. Im going to be seeing about uppin my dose on wednesday to 75 mg rather than 50 and continue to see the counsillor at mental health. Also when Nevan gets a check up im asking the dr to check him out on wednesday for reassurance. Seems to help me.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search