Help for a JM member

Forum: Mental Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mental Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2010, 05:26 AM
ShesaDreamer's Avatar If Only. If Only <3
Hello Ladies, I wanted to ask as many boards here on JM as I can for a favor.
On May 15th, we lost a tiny member of JM named Evan, born at 20 weeks gestastion - Parents Brandi and David.
We want to ask if you have any sort of beach near by, whether from the ocean, a lake, or even a river, to write little Evan's name into the sand - take a picture of it, and email it to me.
It will be turned into a tag that any member is welcome to wear in their signature, but more importantly each photo will mention the location of the beach, printed off and made into an album for the parents. We would like to show how far and wide little Evan's life has touched us all and how we are supportive of people we have never even met, here at JM.

We will be accepting these photos for the tag until June 15th, one month from today. But since the vacation seasons are here we will gladly take any pictures afterwards for the album. If you are not near a beach or have access to one, you can still be a part of this! You can light a candle, take a picture of it and send that to me as well.

Just remember to tell me where the location is of where you are, or what beach you have taken the photo at, we would really appreciate anyone who can do this for the family.

My email is tasha_m107@hotmail.com

Here is a little bit about Evan's determination to come into the world.
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...-11-22-am.html

His latest update was not updated to the above post, so here is the FB status a close friend had given to us:

Posted May 15th, 2010
Evan Navarro was born in to Heaven at 3:45 pm (EST). Please keep Brandi & David in your prayers in the coming minutes, hours, days & weeks. May God hold them through this painful journey.

DD A:3 Autism, Global Developmental Delays

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search