meds and insurance!!!

Forum: Mental Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mental Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 31st, 2010, 07:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
One of my meds needs a prior authorization (for insurance purposes), and it has been 6 or 7 weeks, and my doctor office will just NOT send it back to the pharmacy!!!! I call all the time, and she says stuff like "We'll get to it when we get to it.", or "Ok, I'll have it faxed over in 5 minutes," or "I have a stack of these things, we do them in the order we get them."

I called my doctor, and he said his receptionist shouldn't be busy, and to call his office the next morning, and she'll do it for me. Of course, she didn't. I am going to call tomorrow and just make an apppointment b/c that's obvi9ously the only way to get them to do it!!!!!!

It's making me soooo upset!!!!! They just don't give a crap!!! I'm just fed-up and I REALLY want to be on my meds again.... I've been really depressed........ I can't believe they are doing this!!!!

June 1st, 2010, 06:35 AM
ShesaDreamer's Avatar If Only. If Only <3
They do this with my hubby's meds sometimes...and it's a med that he needs or he can die...we call the dr's office 2 or 3 times a day until they get it done I hope she gets it done and that you can get your meds soon.

DD A:3 Autism, Global Developmental Delays

June 1st, 2010, 04:53 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
it sucks you need to wait

June 2nd, 2010, 09:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommytoAngelica View Post
They do this with my hubby's meds sometimes...and it's a med that he needs or he can die...
that sucks... i can't believe they do that!!!!

i went to the dr this morning and they said they got it all done & showed me the paper work... lol... i didn't ask to see it. maybe they knew i was pissed. well anyway the pharmacy is still saying something's not right.

June 6th, 2010, 04:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so frustrated !!!!!

The pharmacy says my dr. has to send something to my insurance, then they decide whether to ok or deny it, then they will let my dr. know, then my dr. has to fax the approval or denial over to my pharmacy. And my dr was like "We did everything we can do." I know it's Sunday... and I can't do anything about it. But the pharmacy called my dr office on Thursday to try to get everything straightened, out, and of course no one answered, so they left a message. Well, I called the dr Friday (they didn't answer) & left a message letting them know that they pharmacy was trying to get in touch with them. I have a feeling this is NEVER GOING TO GET DONE.

June 24th, 2010, 05:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
sooo I gave up on my sstupid doctor! My therapist referred me to a new psychiatrist. So I'm super excited!!!!! Theres finally a light at the end of the tunnel

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search