depressed

Forum: Mental Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mental Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2010, 09:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am depressed because I lost my Mom on November 8 2010. She had Leukemia just over five years ago but it came back. We found out on Sunday and she was gone on Monday. I also lost one of my identical twin daughters because she was born with a Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia and also they were born 12 weeks early. We had five months with her in the NICU. She died in March of 2008. I also have to take care of my father who is bipolar and has a closed head injury from a car accident. My sister works full time. My brother has very bad MS and can not help much. So much on my plate. I feel like I can not grieve like I should. I felt the same with my daughter since her twin sister needed me. I feel like so much has happened to me. So unfair. I know the whole grief process since have dealt with it for awhile now. It just sucks. I know it takes time. I just needed to get some feelings out.

Laura
Mom to McKenzie and Angel Madison
December 31st, 2010, 10:16 AM
HailandNevansmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
awww so so very sorry for your losses hun I really truly have my t&p with you. Your lil angel is so sweet, and lookin down on her mommy from heaven... and also is your mom who wants you to be happy im sure of it. <3

I dont have much advice because ive never exp such loss, but i can say the power of positive thinking, feeling, and words do a lot!!!!!!! i know it sounds skeptical.. but have you heard of positive affirmations? ill give you the link to the site i found all about it.. i use them to heal my mental health, and also relationships, finances, other things... basically you say them to yourself over and over so your sub concious takes it all in. Best time is in a meditative state or just waking up, or just falling asleep.. Here is the link click on the positive affirmations on the left hand side and even read the whole site if you are interested, its about the LOA. like attracts like... when i found myself VERY down, i notived the more i focused on the negative and bad things, and thoughts, the worse it became... ever since using positive thinking, i multiply the positve , happy thoughts.. hope this is some help.

Law of Attraction

Last edited by HailandNevansmom; December 31st, 2010 at 10:21 AM.
January 5th, 2011, 02:36 PM
ShesaDreamer's Avatar If Only. If Only <3
Great big hugs for you. I know its hard but you at least have to give yourself time to grieve. If you need to just sit down and have a good cry.

DD A:3 Autism, Global Developmental Delays

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search