im tareena and thought i'd introduce myself and whats been going on

Forum: Mental Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mental Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i've got bipolar 2 and i'm on 50 mgs of lamictal. i'm to go up to 75mgs next tuesday .My doc gave us the ok to try to concieve yay! i know we have the nc trip coming up and we are supposed to go to carowinds, i'm just not feeling the whole trip. i just wanted to see my friends in the beginning. then my friend marissa wants to go to carowinds if she didn't concieve in jan and she didn't. i can't tell her we started trying and i'm very happy.i'm being respectful.. we know the risks with me being on lamictal 3% chance of a cleft palate and we are understanding & prepared. We aren't making a big deal of this no ovulation tests, no ordering pregnancy tests. no using anything to help like preseed. i was a lil crazy when we didn't even know if we have ny problems and we still don't know. he's going for testing and i've been delaying checking my progestrone. i'm nervous and scared. we can't afford adoption or ivf. we are just going to have fun and whatever happen's happens. he still is going to get tested so we know if his sperm count is good or low. m scared that it's him, 3mths we tried and nothing happened. i know it takes 6-1 yr to concieve. i found it impossible to be off meds and concieve. thank god my doc was willing to listen to me. gave me hope and we started trying again.

We are having a romantic dinner at dave & busters and play games there on friday this week is cleaning, laundry, gym 3-4 times i'm hoping. i went today so far and definately going tuesday with sue. maybe monday if i'm not tired from cleaning. i bought new clothes for my reborns dolls and i'm took pics of them i'll post this week possibly the pics. if not, next week then. every friday, i go with my friend katie. nico is adjusting quite well to his new bedroom, larry and i take turns cooking & hw. We also take turns with kit kats crate for when we go out b/c she's too lil to be left alone yet. she has her poop box too, we take turns feeding her as well. at nite we let her walk around, i make sure her and nico are ok i check atleast 2x a nite and larry checks in the morning since nico has Asthma. i'm happy with everything and things are perfect for us, yeah we get on each others nerves some times, but we compromise and make it work, we've gone to counseling in the past its helped greatly . our relationship is 1 yr 7 mths on feb 22nd it will be and it's been 2 mths since he proposed to me . i love my ring, i wear it as much as i can and i love showing it off and people are like congrads love it! i love my family. i am excited , i hope we concieve soon, if not i will accept it and have fun and enjoy life, i'm grateful to have a son & fiance & furry daughter kit kat ( kitten 5mths old).

February 8th, 2011, 06:50 AM
ShesaDreamer's Avatar If Only. If Only <3
First off Congrats on you engagement! And I really hope that you concieve soon! And that you have a very healthy and happy pregnancy and we all understand about the need sometimes to stay on meds during pregnancy because you have to stay healthy yourself. Welcome to the board and I hope that you stick around!

DD A:3 Autism, Global Developmental Delays

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search