Do You Ever?

Forum: Mental Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ..Michelle..
  • 1 Post By pattyandthemoos

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mental Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 5th, 2013, 06:45 AM
MommytoZoeAlyssa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you ever just break down and cry at random? Last night after I got Zoe to sleep I was laying in bed and just burst into tears thinking of just anything and everything my failed marriage, this pregnancy this babys father just every mistake I have ever made and I just prayed and prayed and finally cried my self to sleep. This morning after I got to work I was sitting at my desk and just burst into tears I tried to give myself a pep talk cuz I didnt want everyone worrying and asking what was wrong. I have a lot on my mind and I swear every day is a battle to stay strong and not just break down and give up. This baby's father is back with his ex wife which is fine I dont want to be with him i dont want him to even be involved because he is on drugs but the fact that she told me I was a fool and sent me so many messages about him being messed up and how she was afraid of him and then a few weeks later she post pics of them on facebook saying me and my husband with a big heart and sends me a message saying the want to help raise this baby yet when i was with him she told me I would never be allowed around her kids. Im sorry for rambling I just want to know what you guys do if you have a breakdown or meltdown esp in public and you start crying how do you get yourself to stop thinking negative and just get back on track?

September 6th, 2013, 12:21 AM
..Michelle..'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry you're having a rough time. Ramble all you want, sounds like you need a good venting girl!
I do bust out crying. Sometimes even the littlest dumbest thing will make me cry. Then I feel stupid for crying and it makes me feel even more ashamed. So you're definitely not alone.
I won't really comment on your former relationship....the wife sounds messed up and sounds like she's messing with your emotions just to get a rise out of you.
I'll cry with you! It's ok!
MommytoZoeAlyssa likes this.

September 6th, 2013, 07:01 AM
steampunk's Avatar TTC #1!
I used to a lot. I have gotten better about not doing it randomly but I still can get set off at any time due to almost nothing.
September 6th, 2013, 08:07 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
I sometimes feel like the cryingest person on the planet. I cry a lot and often for no real reason, or something little. I have gone through phases in my life where I have been very emotional and phases where I'm not. Right now I am on an emotional phase. I usually don't cry in public but it has happened. I usually try to slip away if I feel like I am going to lose it.
MommytoZoeAlyssa likes this.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search