Anxiety!!!

Forum: Mental Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mental Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 20th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Veteran
Hello I hope I'm in the right place!!! I am also in the due date club for May 2014... I am a SAHM of a 5 yr old little girl.. I am almost 13 weeks pregnant and have bad anxiety.. I use to go to therapy but got pregnant missed appointment and got kicked out for a few months.. I'm not dealing with this well, I didn't get to learn how to cope with my anxiety.. My issues are being alone with my daughter or alone in general.. I get freaked out if my daughter says her belly hurts.. I instantly get sick and have to run to the bathroom (not actually throw up)!!! I don't have faith in myself and always thing I'm a bad mom for it!!! I feel like I shouldn't be this way!!! I had a chemical pregnancy and thing something is always wrong.. I get weird stretching cramps and can't remember if it's normal or not.. I don't sleep much from waking up to use the bathroom or uncomfortable or my nerves and anxiety. Always wondering if everything is ok.. My mom lives with us to help out at night DH works 2nd shift... I don't like him working nights at all.. I feel like this is when I need him more!!! My obgyn wants to put me on something but I'm scared for the baby!!!! But I know I need it!!!! Hoping someone can help!!

Thank You *Kiliki* For My Siggy

Cassie Engaged To Mathew & Mommy To MiKaylah

November 21st, 2013, 11:43 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
(((HUGS))) I have really bad problems with anxiety as well. There are certain things, which are weird things, that I have issues with and will have anxiety over. For example, I have this phone-phobia. It's weird because I can talk face to face just fine but I can't order a pizza by myself because it stresses me out. Seriously. Dh always orders the pizza because he knows I don't like talking on the phone. If I HAVE to, I will do it. There are a lot of other things that give me anxiety and sometimes I get it for no real reason at all.

I would consider taking something if it's really a problem. There are medications you can take when you are pregnant. Just talk to your doctor and find out the risks and what your options are.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
November 21st, 2013, 07:01 PM
Veteran
Thank you so much!!! When I go back I will be about 15 weeks and we will be talking about that then!! Hoping something works!!!

Thank You *Kiliki* For My Siggy

Cassie Engaged To Mathew & Mommy To MiKaylah

November 26th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyandthemoos View Post
There are certain things, which are weird things, that I have issues with and will have anxiety over. For example, I have this phone-phobia. It's weird because I can talk face to face just fine but I can't order a pizza by myself because it stresses me out. Seriously. Dh always orders the pizza because he knows I don't like talking on the phone. If I HAVE to, I will do it. .
omg... this is so me. People think I'm so rude because I don't answer their calls or return them a lot of the time. I wish they could just understand that it's not that I'm ignoring them because I want to. It is so refreshing to know there are people out there like me... lol
November 27th, 2013, 03:28 AM
..Michelle..'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We all seem to have that problem w/ phones and such! I wish people would just text me forever but I don't know that DH's grand mother would understand text speech LoL!
My big anxiety triggers are physical. Like if my head hurts I don't just think I have a head ache, nope it's a tumor and I freak out. If I get indigestion, nope it's a heart attack and I take my pulse and freak out. I'm just all about freaking out it seems like. I'm not a hypochondriac because I don't run to the doctor all the time, I actually think I've been to a "oh I have a cold" doctor once in the last year....but I would definitely say borderline.
All I can ask, Cassie, is please PLEASE do ALL the research possible with taking meds while pregnant. I was on several meds and had a bad outcome. I won't go into it because I don't need you freaking out hun, just please read all you can and ask a million questions to your doctors!!!!

January 2nd, 2014, 03:51 AM
According to me that anxiety is not good for the mentally health so i am agree with your all
reviews about the anxiety because anxiety increase the mentally stress.Some tips here for
reduce the anxiety like,....
Exercise work
Running and morning walk
Watched movies
Listen the music
Proper sleep
Avoid the drugs.

Brien shamp
248 Harbor Blvd, Belmont, CA 94002, United States
+1 650-654-4604

Brienshamp Boot Camp

Last edited by Ackley; January 5th, 2014 at 11:30 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search