crying right now

Forum: Mental Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mental Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 9th, 2007, 01:20 AM
Lisadear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Lisadear Send a message via Yahoo to Lisadear
I'm just sitting here listening to a lot of my theatre music cds (posted some lyrics on the lyrics sub forum) and crying

so much of the lyrics I can relate to ... so much things I thought I had control of but I don't ... so much things I would like to do and dont know if its possible or not ... so much so much so much I can go on and on

its Friday and maybe I'm starting to overthink already ... have to snap out of it to go to work today ............... the lyrics are getting to me BUT they're my biggest comfort right now so I have to listen to it ............ does that sound stupid?

I wish I could toss this computer across the room ... wish I could kick in the door ... wish I could run out the house and never come back ... wish I could open my mouth and scream and scream and scream ... but I can't do any of these things ... what good would come out of it anyway.

my life has gotten better ... I'm back working fulltime but I should have NEVER lost control you know???? thats how I think about it three years ... three whole years of a null and void life and right now its a fight inside me just to get by each second to last the day

love you guys ... thanks for listening to me gripe

xxx Lisa xxx

</div>
February 9th, 2007, 04:47 AM
*Firefly*'s Avatar Girlfriend and Blogger
It doesn't sound crazy at all. It sounds perfectly reasonable to me - whom this happens to all the time.

Slow down, give yourself a second to breathe. You've been doing so well we've all been so proud of you.

Love you Lisa
((((((Lisa)))))))

xxxxxxx
But I’ll be born without a mask
~ Babel, Mumford & Sons

February 9th, 2007, 07:26 AM
I'm at the office right now ... no longer crying but very close to .... so I'm just trying to keep busy at my desk finding all sort of stuff to do

I have this overwhelming urge to want to lay down and sleep though! maybe my overthinking brain has me exhausted

xxx Lisa xxx

</div>
February 9th, 2007, 10:32 AM
ok so here's how weird my moods are ..... think I must be nearing PMS or something cause this is rapid

I was like a flake this morning ... took a walk to the supermarket around 12 noon ... felt a wee bit better ... then ate a little while ago ...........

since eating my mood has lifted ALMOST COMPLETELY which while weird is great

I hope I dont go downhill again so rapidly ........... trying to keep my chin up for the weekend

xxx Lisa xxx

</div>
February 9th, 2007, 10:46 AM
*Firefly*'s Avatar Girlfriend and Blogger
So glad your feeling better
But I’ll be born without a mask
~ Babel, Mumford & Sons

February 9th, 2007, 11:01 AM
Quote:
So glad your feeling better [/b]
ohhh so am I!

xxx Lisa xxx

</div>
February 9th, 2007, 11:10 AM
*Fiona*
were you over hungry Lisa? Least you know what to try if you get to that point again.

How is your diet? And I don't mean what do you eat... I mean do you get a good balance of foods and nutrients? Do you eat 3 meals every day??
February 9th, 2007, 11:47 AM
Quote:
were you over hungry Lisa? Least you know what to try if you get to that point again.

How is your diet? And I don't mean what do you eat... I mean do you get a good balance of foods and nutrients? Do you eat 3 meals every day??[/b]
yep I've been eating well and on time ......... I'm having some major problems with my losing weight too rapidly though ... think I need to go to a doctor to see about that.

I posted it on the autoimmune disorders board cause I'm not too sure if something's wrong or if its a side effect of the fluoxetine that I'm now on.

xxx Lisa xxx

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search