amazing to me....

Forum: Mental Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mental Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 9th, 2007, 02:00 PM
Blessedx3
you know i justy want to say how amazingly open you ladies are with this medical information, I personally believe that this should be a protected forum.... for the same reasons as the abortion loss and controlling/abusive forum are.

I would love to post here as well but i feel rather uneasy about doing so for fear of personal attacks i may recieve because of having mental illness and being in the process of ttc...
February 9th, 2007, 03:48 PM
*Firefly*'s Avatar Girlfriend and Blogger
I haven't heard of anyone being attacked because they have mental issues and are TTC hun, the same could be said about the PG loss forums but JM is a pretty respectful site to post on, I wouldn't worry too much about another member attacking you x
But I’ll be born without a mask
~ Babel, Mumford & Sons

February 9th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Lisadear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Lisadear Send a message via Yahoo to Lisadear
hi hon .... welcome to the board

I'm Lisa host of this Coping with a Mood disorder board and co host of the Coping with Depression board ...

I assure you .......................... there's NO way I will entertain any attempt of a personal attack or part thereof in ANY way at all .... any such attempted posts will be deleted and/or reported immediately by me

These are two safe boards ... I'm bipolar one ... I have a mental illness AND I'm a single (divorced) mom of two kids (a 13 year old and a 12 year old ... RAGING HORMONES) ... there you go ... now you know about me ... lol I'm a wee bit more complex than that

I hope you can one day feel at ease to share more of yourself with us ... no one is judged and no one is here to judge in any way.

Feel free to pull up a chair and relax.

xxx Lisa xxx

</div>
February 9th, 2007, 07:05 PM
*Firefly*'s Avatar Girlfriend and Blogger
Lisa always says things so much better than me
But I’ll be born without a mask
~ Babel, Mumford & Sons

February 9th, 2007, 10:53 PM
Lisadear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Lisadear Send a message via Yahoo to Lisadear
Quote:
Lisa always says things so much better than me [/b]
lol nah! I just have my own rules about personal attacks and flamers ESPECIALLY on ANY of the boards that I host .... I don't tolerate and disrespect any of that at all between members.

These boards are not here just for being informative ... we are here as support boards too which is the most important thing with having a Mental Disorder ... it's important that persons feel comfortable and at ease in order to share their feelings with us so that we can support and help them.

xxx Lisa xxx

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search