Lost and Alone

Forum: Mental Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mental Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 4th, 2005, 03:32 PM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
No one thinks that about you, we are just trying to help in any way we can. Please continue to give everything we have all said some thought, and if he won't change then you are going to have to make the move for yourself and that baby. If I may, I would suggest you do some research online to see if there is an agency or help line that you can call to help you out.

Christina

P.S. If/When you decide to leave, I would suggest not telling him you are doing it, because he may beg you to stay and if it hasn't worked so far, it might not ever. JMHO. Good Luck!!!!

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

August 4th, 2005, 08:53 PM
KBeans's Avatar Believe in your body
Send a message via AIM to KBeans
honestly, i just left one day while he was out at work. everytime i tried to leave with him knowing he would tell me how much he loved me....yeah right, he only loved the thought of being able to have the control.

sometimes we have to sacrifice and do things we wouldn't normally do to save our children. put aside your fears and decide what is best.

God will provide.
² married to matt ²
mommy to rick 8, christian 6, kairi 3
²

want P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6 and tons more? Check out my site!

3.5 years - still BFing

I ♥ triathlon, running & hot yoga!
November 6th, 2005, 07:18 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh sweetheart, my heart is with you. I was married to a control freak and he did push me down some stairs once. I know exactly what you are going through.

I stayed married to him for 7 years and we had 3 children. I really wanted it to work, not only for the children but because I took the vows seriously. Every time he was verbally or physically abusive he was so sorry and promised to change. Nothing changed.

We have been divorced for 10 years <I just left one day with my children>. The first couple of years were so hard but looking back on everything I was better off alone and struggling. He is still the same person and still tries to control me through the children.

I have a family very similar to yours. I begged my mom to let me come live with her and she said "you made your choices, live with them". I really leaned on my friends at the time for mental support.

You have a tough decision ahead of you. Just remember, they dont change and you have to do what is best for you and your baby.

Huge Huge Hugs,

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search