very depressed

Forum: Mental Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mental Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 30th, 2005, 09:15 PM
April25's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to April25 Send a message via Yahoo to April25
Hi everyone, this will probally long. and I sorry...

I have been with my dh for 12 years, and we have known this friend of his longer. This guy is like my brother. He lived with my dad, and my took care of him as his own son. This guy is married, and can't stand that we are so close, and my dh don't care because he knows that it is nothing like that it is is stickly sibling feelings. This friends wife don't like me, and has always tried to start trouble with us, and with dh and I. She has decided that she would flirt with me dh alot. For example: They came to the house one day and we were all gonna ride 4 wheelers for awhile, and she told her daughter that she was gonna stay home with me while they went riding( like I was gonna watch her kids for them to go have fun )needless to say, I went........ Then we went to her house this week and she made it a point to stay up my dh's #####, and try to talk to him, and when I tried to talk to her she acted like a bicth. My dh had gotten up, and she got up with him, and then he sat back down until she got back. I usually speak my mind, but I don't want to cause any problems between him and his best friend so I went to him first, and he got sooooo mad at me saying that I was accusing him. All I was doing was going to him first, to show him that I have change( I use to fight alot) I guess I should have went ahead an knock the hell out of her and got it over with. I am sooo depressed that I don't even want to be around anymore. I don't need to feel like this, it is not good, but I can't stop it. All I wanted him to do was understand my feelings and maybe talk to his best friend about her. I know that he is not cheating on me, it is her trying to piss me off because of the realtionship that I have with her dh (which is nothing but brotherly) I just want my dh to understand that I am not accusing him, but he just argues with me and tells me how I just don't want him to have any friends and that is not it. I just want that b**ch to stay away from my man before I beat her #####, but he is mad. I feel like I did the right thing by going to him first, but no matter what, he says that I just don't want him to have any friends. I don't know what to do anymoe. I am soo depressed , and hate feeling the way I do. Am I wrong for feeling this way? Should I have said something to her? I thought you should be able to talk to your dh,that is what he is there for, right? maybe I am just the whole problem. Sorry for the vent, I am just so depressed and don't know what to do.
<div align="center"></div>
October 2nd, 2005, 04:20 PM
April25's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to April25 Send a message via Yahoo to April25
I guess no one ever comes to this board................
October 4th, 2005, 12:04 AM
nmyddseyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to nmyddseyes Send a message via MSN to nmyddseyes Send a message via Yahoo to nmyddseyes
Hi April, sorry I wasn't around for your post but what I think what you did was fine but I will also go to the DH's friend and his wife and talk to them as a couple (with DH with you) and fat out say, you have noticed some tension between friend's wife and you and you want to know why and if she feels threated by you-she should not and for her to stop going to your DH like she does as you all are adults and good friends (at least want to be). The key is remain calm all the way through and let her true colors come out so your DH can see why you are concerned and/or depressed by this situation. Don't attack or that may lead into trouble. GL hun and (((((HUGS)))))

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search