Very depressed

Forum: Mental Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mental Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Veteran
Hello everyone!

I have posted somewhere else but I never get responses. Why do I get ignored? I am going through a rough time and need support. The only thing that keeps me going is my Baby (I'm 9 weeks pregnant). My BF left me when I told him I was pregnant. He shattered my dreams of having a family a home for my Baby. He took it all with him, I feel cheated robbed. I'm a decent woman, I respect others, and loved him very much. Why is he doing this to me? I need him but I'm aware he is not what I thought he was. He abandoned us, he already failed his Baby and there is no repair. What should I do? I am broke and broken. I could use some words of encouragement. thanks
October 17th, 2005, 04:07 PM
nmyddseyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to nmyddseyes Send a message via MSN to nmyddseyes Send a message via Yahoo to nmyddseyes
Quote:
Originally posted by smbelle@Oct 16 2005, 01:03 PM
Hello everyone!

I have posted somewhere else but I never get responses.* Why do I get ignored?* I am going through a rough time and need support.* The only thing that keeps me going is my Baby (I'm 9 weeks pregnant).* My BF left me when I told him I was pregnant.* He shattered my dreams of having a family a home for my Baby.* He took it all with him, I feel cheated robbed.* I'm a decent woman, I respect others, and loved him very much.* Why is he doing this to me?* I need him but I'm aware he is not what I thought he was.* He abandoned us, he already failed his Baby and there is no repair.* What should I do? I am broke and broken.* I could use some words of encouragement.* thanks
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]
I am sorry that you feel ignored and I am sorry I was not "here or there" where you asked for the support. I try to respond to every post or be supportive to all who come and ask for it here on JM and especially on my boards! Unfortunately, when you came for the support I was being sick (still am) I found out today I had a sinus infection so that is why "I" have not been around.

I read your story on the Single Mommies board and replied as I will here again to remind you that, he may be 40 but he still has some growing up to do himself and something must of hit him-maybe reality? And he just could not handle it. I am sorry that the man you thought was the one just "left" you like he did but there is a reason for it-right now it is hard but once you have that baby things will get better slowly but surely! I thought the same about my ex-h that he was the one until the day he became abusive then all we did is argue-he left me couple times before he "left" me and his daughter (17 months) for good! At the time, I was still confused of why and all but now all I want is a divorce so I can move on with my SO!

-Dori
October 18th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Veteran
Thank you Dori it means a lot to me. I am feeling much better. Thanks again!
October 18th, 2005, 10:36 PM
nmyddseyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to nmyddseyes Send a message via MSN to nmyddseyes Send a message via Yahoo to nmyddseyes
that's good to hear (((((HUGS)))))

-Dori

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search