Intro!!

Forum: Student Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Student Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 21st, 2011, 11:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi, my name is Brittany! I have 2 little boys who are just over a year apart. Elijah(3) and Brayden(2) DH is in the Marine Corps and is getting ready to deploy in the next 3 months, so we are preparing for that. I just finished a 6 month program to get my Medical Assisting Certificate, along with a 6 week internship. It was a great "intro" program into the medical field and just verified it was what I wanted to do. I won't be working as an MA for a bit due to DH deploying...the boys have too hard of a time with him being gone and they need one constant in their life, so while he is gone i will be taking all (or, as many as i can) of my pre-reqs for nursing school online and University of Colorado at Boulder(i'm from CO ) and we are hoping that is where we will end up next, so i can attend their nursing program and go for my BSN!

Anyways, thats me in a nutshell!

Thank you so much, ashypoo03 for my awesome siggy!!!!
March 22nd, 2011, 10:56 PM
artisticmind's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
welcome i'm Annie (27), mommy to Riley (2) and i'm going for my RN. Good luck and hope to get to know you more!

Baby Girl expected 2.12.13!

Annie :wife to JJ and mommy to Riley
missing our Feb. 2012
March 25th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Fist Pumping Champ
Welcome

I'm Dina (26) mommy to Siera (2) and I'm majoring in Accounting, minoring in English. Good luck to you!

May 2013 July 2014
March 27th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Dirtroads's Avatar Facta Non Verba
Good luck with accomplishing your goals! I'm happy that you are able to stay home with your boys while your husband is deployed. I'm an amry brat and my mom worked so when my dad was gone it was tough! My DH was in the Army, we have been through 3 deployments but he has been out for about 5 years now.

I just got my acceptence letter to RN school. I've been a LPN for almost 10 years so I only have one more year of school to get an ADN. I think you are making a very smart move by going for your BSN.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search