Hello + question

Forum: Student Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Student Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 14th, 2011, 05:10 AM
Declyn&Me's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies,
My name is Gillian, and my son, Declyn, is 19 months.
I applied to university this year (BSN) and my application is pending my final grade in university preparation Chemistry. The letter they sent said "please let us know if you will be upgrading your Biology 12".
So obviously I took that as a hint and called this morning to sign up for a biology course. Fortunatley another university here offers an online Biology course, that wraps up right before I start the 3 mornings (before work) a week summer Chemistry course.
Problem is, I'm nervous of the idea of not having a teacher right there to answer questions. Has anyone ever done classes online? How did you find it. Also, How did you make time for your child(ren) while in school.

Thanks ladies.
I look forward to getting to know you all better.

Thank you Graysmama!!
April 15th, 2011, 12:31 PM
jennmommyoftwobeauties's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to jennmommyoftwobeauties Send a message via Yahoo to jennmommyoftwobeauties
I do online courses and sometimes some are unable to follow things. The work is normally excessive even though sometimes one gets an easy going instructor and that means less work. Either way the online classes are definitely a benefit to spending time with your child/children, and gives you the chance to work at your own pace. If you are having a hard time with it then ask some others advice or wait for others to respond. The experience is better but harder for work. At any rate good luck with your decision.

Oh I am sorry..and I am Jenn. I am a mother to two (Rylin-4 and Emmalynne-2). I go to the UOP and I have been going and graduate in March (approximately). Once I do that I am not sure where or how I am going to go considering that would be right around our next move. Welcome to our board! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search