Coming out of lurking

Forum: Student Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Student Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 20th, 2011, 04:33 PM
*~Amanda~*'s Avatar Hostest with the mostest
Send a message via Skype™ to *~Amanda~*
Hey everyone! I'm Amanda, mom of 3 due with my 4th in July. I'm a full time student at UMUC (University of Maryland University College). I'm working on my Bachelor's with a major of Business Admin a minor in Marketing with an emphasis on Real Estate and Development. I hope to graduate in May '14. Essentially I wanted to just get my Real Estate license, but have decided that I want to be a broker and then after getting some experience under my belt, my DH wants to help me open my own real estate company.

DH is also a Business Admin student who will graduate next May. After that he's going after his Master's in Cybersecurity. He's doing his to be more desirable in the civilian world after his enlistment is up. I only found out about his desire to open a real estate company with me just recently. I'm glad he has so much faith in me.

Saturday I finished up my 2nd semester. I was so thankful that it was over. I took a Spanish class and I absolutely hated it. I didn't really learn anything, which is sad. My other classes were fine though, so they balanced out the crappiness of Spanish.

Anyhow, glad to meet all of you.

April 26th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Fist Pumping Champ
Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy and on finishing your second semester!

I'm Dina (26) married to DH (31) and we have a 2-year-old DD. I'm a junior majoring in accounting and minoring in English.

May 2013 - Ectopic pregnancy
July 2014 - Miscarriage

April 28th, 2011, 09:10 PM
artisticmind's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi, sorry for the slow response I'm Annie (27), wife to JJ (30) and mommy to Riley (2). I'm currently going to school to get my RN, as of next wednesday I will have all my gen eds completed (after 2 years ) and this fall I start all my nursing core classes and will graduate in 2013. Yay! I can't wait to get a "real" job

Congrats on the completion of your second semester and yay for hubby supporting your own business! :goodluck:

Baby Girl expected 2.12.13!

Annie :wife to JJ and mommy to Riley
missing our Feb. 2012

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search