Need to interview someone of a different culture. Can anyone help?

Forum: Student Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Student Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 21st, 2011, 01:08 PM
Audrey's Aunt Amanda's Avatar Not a mommy yet.
Send a message via ICQ to Audrey's Aunt Amanda Send a message via Yahoo to Audrey's Aunt Amanda
I'm not a student mommy, but I'm a student aunt. I've not been on JM since starting school and I have a diversity project that is due by the August 1st. I was wondering if anyone could help out. It can only be one person. It's about Cultural Medical Diversity. I already have the questions printed up, so all I need is your email address or we can do it through Private Message on here. You don't have to answer anything about your personal medical history, just your family's or/homelands/old country/where your family came from originally. I am American and have no one to interview, everyone I know has the same basic American medical beliefs as me.. :/ lol
Questions I'll ask are " How is medical care handled in your community?

Are there any spiritual and/or religious involvement? Are relics used? Do religious deities play major roles? If so what?" Some get a bit deeper some lighter, but NEVER anything from your personal medical history.

I would love to know about maybe someone of Middle Eastern decent, Italian decent or Eurapean decent there than American. I'm thinking French, German, British and the like. I've done Hispanic, Asian, American Indian, African Americans, and former soviet bloc countries. So those I don't need. If anyone can help I would be greatly appreciated! Help a fellow student out! Please! If not, can you maybe point me in the right direction to a website online?

PLUMCOSM
Purple Plums, just one more helping
Just SOME of my favorite names!

July 25th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Dirtroads's Avatar Facta Non Verba
I can email a file to you from my nursing classes . . .

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 25th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Audrey's Aunt Amanda's Avatar Not a mommy yet.
Send a message via ICQ to Audrey's Aunt Amanda Send a message via Yahoo to Audrey's Aunt Amanda
PMing you

PLUMCOSM
Purple Plums, just one more helping
Just SOME of my favorite names!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search