Hello :)

Forum: Student Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Student Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 29th, 2011, 01:05 PM
mamato2hopingfor3's Avatar Veteran
Hi everyone Just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Kayla (25) and I'm the proud mama to two beautiful girls; Hannah (7 in Feb) and Alyssa (3 in a few days) I recently found out that I am pregnant with my third! I just started a 3 year college course in Sept, and I'm a little concerned! I haven't spoken with any of my coordinators or faculty members about taking a year off, and only doing half of my co-op work term (It's supposed to run from Apr 21st to Oct 20th I believe, but I am due August 29th! So I would only want to work until about mid July at the latest) Has anyone else had this happen to them, and if so how did things go with your school? I want to take a year off and go back next October when the third year should technically start (the baby will be 14 mos by then), It'll only be my second year though if I take the year off. Then I'm not sure how I can work around the 2 mandatory 6 month work terms? Say if I do half of one this year then take a year off. Then in my second year of school I can do my second work term, then do the other half once I'm supposed to be done school? I'm just not sure how this is going to work, and I'm stressing about weather they will allow this, and how it will effect my student loans? Any input is appreciated, thx!

Also, if anyone else has been through something like this, how hard will it be to have 2 kids, AND go to school pregnant? LOL I'm in for a very busy 8 months

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search