Wednesday Welness

Forum: Student Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Student Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2012, 10:24 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
Are you happy with your weight where it is, or do you want to lose/gain weight?
How much do you want to lose/gain? Do you have a plan to do that?

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
June 6th, 2012, 12:30 PM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
Not happy at all. I've gained over 30lbs in the 3yrs since my youngest was born. I had alot of bleeding issues for the first 1.5yrs after she was born, and my neuromuscular issue (affecting my legs) has gotten worse making walking/moving harder so I've gained weight.

I need to loose 100lbs total to be at my ideal weight for me (higher end of ok for my height). But my first goal is 50lbs. I'll be taking water areobics for my PE classes (all I'm allowed to take).

June 8th, 2012, 05:59 AM
TTC #1
I am pretty happy with my weight, but my doctor thinks it is a bit on the low side. I don't exercise at all, but really need to as I have had a pretty substantial drop in my flexibility as measured at my lest doctors apt. They suggested something gentle like yoga or tai ch, but I'm not sure.
June 8th, 2012, 01:05 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
I need to lose nearly 100 pounds myself. I was already 40 or 50 pounds overweight when I met my husband. After 6 years, 8 miscarriages, and the death of my father, two aunts, and uncle, and two grandmothers (all in that 6 year window) I gained another 50 or so pounds.

I have a hard time fitting exercise into my already crazy, hectic day though. With school, work, housework, home-schooling...there just aren't enough hours in the day.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search