Weekend Wrap-up

Forum: Student Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Student Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 26th, 2012, 11:27 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
How was your weekend?
Is your week off to a good start?
Most of us have started our new semester. How are things looking for you?

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
August 27th, 2012, 10:45 AM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
How was your weekend? Good, we spent the weekend at parks and spending family time
Is your week off to a good start? Its only 10:43am, so not sure yet. The kids didn't wake me up to a good start lmao
Most of us have started our new semester. How are things looking for you? Classes just started today and I've done some work in my online class, but my other 3 classes are on campus. 2 of the 3 are night classes (6-9pm) so I haven't been to them yet (mon for one and Wed for the other) and the other class is on Tues & Thurs in the afternoon

August 27th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Fist Pumping Champ
How was your weekend? Good. We spent last week in Mexico and came home on Saturday night. Sunday was all unpacking, laundry, and cleaning.
Is your week off to a good start? Meh. Classes started today and one of my professor's is so strict it scares me.
Most of us have started our new semester. How are things looking for you? Not too impressed with the two classes I had today but we only went over the syllabus in each class and just talked. Lots of group work which I'm not too thrilled about since I always end up doing a lot of the work to cover my own behind.

May 2013 July 2014
August 28th, 2012, 10:22 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
How was your weekend? Lazy! lol
Is your week off to a good start? ehh. It was a Monday.
Most of us have started our new semester. How are things looking for you?Blah! I ended up having to drop one class right away. I still had the book from when I was supposed to take in online last semester. (Computer classes online when you are not so computer literate is a REALLY bad idea.) The book is the same but they added a software access code thing this semester. It costs $110 each, and my husband and I were both taking the class, so we just dropped it. I'll have to make it up then, but I just didn't have the money to pay the extra right at this moment.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search