work and school?

Forum: Student Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Student Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 25th, 2007, 06:42 AM
hmcart's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to hmcart
So I am thinking about going back to school part time until I finish prerequisites for dental hygiene school then I would have to go full time. I am a dental assistant now. How many of you all work and go to school?
May 25th, 2007, 05:20 PM
starcie
If SO gets his way I will be in about 3 1/2 weeks. I'm still trying to get out of it!!!

I think it sounds like a great idea. I'm sure it won't be easy, but it'll be worth it in the end. And its good coz you already work in the field- I'm sure that'll help heaps.

Good luck!
May 25th, 2007, 11:20 PM
mouse_1203's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would be if I could find a job that will work with my schedule.

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/189e0d" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
May 27th, 2007, 10:20 AM
CeiCei's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to CeiCei Send a message via MSN to CeiCei Send a message via Yahoo to CeiCei
I work long hours and 6 (sometimes 7 days a week) plus go to school...the good thing is that I go to a technical school...the bad thing is that my classes are only 4 weeks...It gets hard when it comes to making study time possible, but I have a DH (and boss..LOL) who is very supportive and understanding...That makes things so much easier sometimes.

My Three Princes: Cordell (23 y/o), Ernest (5 y/o), Robert (4 y/o)

May 27th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I work from 8-5 Mon-Fri and I go to a traditional university so I'm off for the summer but I am in school full time during the fall and spring. It gets rough but I try to stay as motivated as possible, because I refuse to be anything less than rich hahahaha!!!!
June 2nd, 2007, 07:15 PM
kjomomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to kjomomma
I go to school full time and work part to full time (it just depends on the week but I get 28 hours at the least in a week). It's hard but I do it b/c I have 4 kids and I need to get this done with so that we can be more financially stable and fast!!
Bryce(8)
Kyndal (6)
Alayna(3)
And Rayanna (2)
June 4th, 2007, 06:11 PM
starcie
Quote:
It gets rough but I try to stay as motivated as possible, because I refuse to be anything less than rich hahahaha!!!![/b]
ROFL

You're too funny!!!
June 5th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Haha I try to add some humor every once in a while. I am serious though I want to be loaded!!!!! I'll either have to do it on my own or find me a sugardaddy hahaha!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search