so you can study with a newborn

Forum: Student Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Student Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 13th, 2007, 02:34 PM
starcie
I FINALLY got my mark back for my critical essay that I wrote when Sean was all of 3 or 4 weeks old... High Distinction

I'm stoked, it means I only have to score 7.5 out of 50 on the exam next week to pass the unit. If only it was the same case with my finance unit...

After next friday I only have one double credit subject to do and its PR so should be a walk in the park.... (I'm a bit excited!!)
June 13th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Go Starcie!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you got a good grade, maybe sean sent you some good luck vibes while you were taking that test hahaa!! Here's hoping you get the 7.5 and more!!!
June 13th, 2007, 04:01 PM
~jenjen~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~jenjen~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~jenjen~
Congrats on doing so well. I hope I am able to do so well next fall with a newborn!!
June 16th, 2007, 08:30 AM
CeiCei's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to CeiCei Send a message via MSN to CeiCei Send a message via Yahoo to CeiCei
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!!!

My Three Princes: Cordell (23 y/o), Ernest (5 y/o), Robert (4 y/o)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search