Who is on the market for a new seat?

Forum: Car Seat Safety

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Car Seat Safety LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Blue_Jar_Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We were in the market but our new seat came today!!! We went with the Chicco Keyfit 30 for the new baby. I love it!

Girl (12), Boy (9), Boy (4), Boy (2)
Expecting Baby #5 Christmas Eve 2014 TEAM PINK!!

~Audrey Elizabeth~

February 8th, 2012, 07:26 PM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashj_1218 View Post
I really want one of the green ones I have seen...but only saw it once at Target. It was paler than the color they have out in the Argos now. It would match our truck perfectly. But not our other seats
I agree, I love that Nauti! I'll be getting that for Allison when she outgrows her Scenera in her dad's truck.

I'm also getting Junior the MR in the light green to match- but it's going to be used in my car.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
February 10th, 2012, 04:40 AM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My Frontier 85 is out for delivery! I can't wait! Hurry up UPS man!
February 28th, 2012, 08:08 AM
mom2zachnmac's Avatar Super Mommy
well i got both radians ordered! I found an xtsl with a brand new cover on it on carseat.org and also a boyish cover for our Nautilus since my oldest is using it (i didn't realize it didn't rear face when I bought it for my daughter on clearance like a year or more ago.) for $200ppd. Then I finally applied for the amazon credit card and got the $50 gift card, plus used the $50 amazon gift card I earned through our credit card rewards program so paid 189.99 for an RXT in Spring! so for a total of $389.99 I got 2 radians (the most expensive of the 3 1 old version, 1 new version) and a nautilus cover! feeling pretty good about it!

[IMG][/IMG]
February 28th, 2012, 04:10 PM
starryeyedme04's Avatar Jamie <3
Send a message via AIM to starryeyedme04 Send a message via Yahoo to starryeyedme04
We got the frontier too!! Woohoo!! Got it for 212, no tax and free shipping. DS picked out the cowmooflage tho LOL. I was hoping for blue!

February 28th, 2012, 07:11 PM
eva_luvs_dave's Avatar team green!
I ordered a Radian R120 & it shows to be delivered on Thursday! I paid $192, no tax & free shipping!
March 1st, 2012, 11:41 AM
Send a message via AIM to starryeyedme04 Send a message via Yahoo to starryeyedme04
That's a good deal Eva!! We paid 180 for Bella's radian- not the new ones- in dec!

March 1st, 2012, 02:13 PM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
We just bought 3 this year so far and I'm saving up my Amazon gift cards I've been earning online for a Frontier85.

So far I've bought a Maestro, Marathon70, and Classic Roundabout. I've been trying to figure out a plan for the seats. There are 3 vehicles the kids are in regularly, one seats are needed for emergencies, and I like to have a back up for each kid.

Right now my plan is for when we put DD in a convertible once the weather gets nice-
My Van- MA70/DS & RB50/DD
DH Truck- FR85/DS & CCO/DD
Mom Car- CA65/DS & CA65 DD
Dad Truck- CA65LX/DS & MR65 DD
My backups are Maestro/DS & Titan/DD
I've also got a SR32 with 5 bases (one for each vehicle listed and then 1 backup)

made by BAM

March 4th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Mommy2Maddox's Avatar Proud Army Wife & Mommy!
We are going to be in the market for a new seat on the near future. I am thinking a Marathon70 probably

huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for my lovely siggy!

March 6th, 2012, 05:26 AM
eva_luvs_dave's Avatar team green!
Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyedme04 View Post
That's a good deal Eva!! We paid 180 for Bella's radian- not the new ones- in dec!
I thought so too! The rugby color is pretty too...not as light as I thought it would be. It was pretty easy to install in my civic too! For as much as I read about them being difficult...it was not, for me.
March 6th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eva_luvs_dave View Post
I thought so too! The rugby color is pretty too...not as light as I thought it would be. It was pretty easy to install in my civic too! For as much as I read about them being difficult...it was not, for me.
Mine wasn't either. We are using the angle adjuster for Bella's though too. Both were pretty simple.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search