Are Britax seats frequently on sale?

Forum: Car Seat Safety

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Car Seat Safety LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 26th, 2012, 07:22 AM
Alexa5
I have been checking prices on the Frontier lately and both Albee Baby and Diapers.com has them for a great price. Is that fairly normal? I ask because I don't really need the seats now, but on the other hand don't want to pay full price when the time comes. So just wondering for those of you that have checked prices on various seats over time, what your experience was in regard to pricing....thanks!
April 26th, 2012, 08:38 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Those two places have sales on Britax seats all the time...especially on discontinued patterns or the previous year's models. I'd wait until you need the seat so you have the most possible time until it expires!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

April 30th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Alexa5
Thanks so much! I was hoping that was the answer.

That said, I can't help but think my tall 3 year old would probably be more comfortable in the Frontier. I think that is why I keep considering it early. But not in the mood to spend over $400 on seats either :-)
April 30th, 2012, 08:01 AM
amylynne01's Avatar One happy mama
Looks like they're $240 at diapers.com, which is not a good price IMO. Check Amazon - one pattern is $212!
May 1st, 2012, 07:11 PM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
Amazon has better prices on the Frontiers or if you wait till Aug/Sept when ToysRus/BabiesRus does their great trade in (just get a seat stroller off frecycle if you don't have one). I know my TRU doesn't carry Britax seats in stock, but I was able to order one in store to get the discount. I got a Marathon 70 for $175 with tax and free shipping. It was on sale on the website to begin with then with the discount.

made by BAM

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search