Suggestions?

Forum: Car Seat Safety

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Car Seat Safety LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 3rd, 2012, 06:29 AM
eva_luvs_dave's Avatar team green!
I have a Diono R120 and a Diono RXT. I'm not loving my RXT nearly as much as our R120. It's just easier to get ds in and out of his R120. Plus, I think the headwings bother him as much as they do me sometimes. I'm looking to replace the RXT but don't know if I should go with another R120 or something else? DS is aprox 32" and 25 lbs at 13.5 months.

I like how narrow, tall & not to high in the bottom area my R120 is & the 45 lb RF limit but idk if I should try anonther seat or not. My RXT is in our suburban so size isn't really a concern/issue but I plan to replace the suburban soon Idk if it will be with another SUV or a 4 door car either. Also, I use the seatbelt for install on both my R120 and RXT. Neither of my vehicles have latch.

Anyhow, just wanted to hear some other good seat options. I've considered a myride, looked at the symphony e3 but I'm not sure where to begin or if I should stick with what I know Thanks in advance!

Last edited by eva_luvs_dave; July 3rd, 2012 at 06:47 AM.
July 4th, 2012, 12:47 PM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I simply love the myride. I have gotten super great installs using a seat belt FF and RF. There is also the graco size4me
Graco Size 4 Me 70 - Branson Car Seat Finder

Have you had an easy time installing the radian in the suburban? Mine does NOT install so well in ours It's there, but it's a beast to get in.
July 5th, 2012, 10:51 AM
eva_luvs_dave's Avatar team green!
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:fearless:. View Post
I simply love the myride. I have gotten super great installs using a seat belt FF and RF. There is also the graco size4me
Graco Size 4 Me 70 - Branson Car Seat Finder

Have you had an easy time installing the radian in the suburban? Mine does NOT install so well in ours It's there, but it's a beast to get in.
My suburban is much older but no, it wasn't bad at all! It takes a lil work but not too bad. I check it of course everytime I put him in and it has stayed put pretty good.

I'll look into a myride. I sold my RXT and really am debating on another R120 but am open to more options. I found an R120 for about $225 shipped...but if a myride for $140 will work I would be willing to try. I need to just go try him out in seats.

I'm also looking for a seat with a 40-45 lb rear facing limit and a low seat profile.

Last edited by eva_luvs_dave; July 5th, 2012 at 03:37 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search