Check out Graco's new infant to toddler seat!

Forum: Car Seat Safety

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Car Seat Safety LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2012, 02:13 PM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Graco SnugRide Click Connect 40 Infant Car Seat - Mena - Graco - Babies "R" Us

Quote:
The Graco SnugRide® Click Connect™ 40 is the ONLY newborn to 2 year infant car seat. Graco SnugRide® Click Connect™ 40 provides comfort and protection for babies from 4-40lbs. The adjustable base provides the most leg room for your growing baby. It also includes a one hand height-adjustable head rest and no-rethread harness for best head protection and fit to your child.
Quote:
-Graco SnugRide® Click Connect™ 40 helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-40 lbs. - a full 2 years
-Base adjusts, with 8 recline positions, for most leg room also Height adjustable headrest with no re-thread harness
-8-position, one-touch base adjustment for precision leveling
-EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
August 1st, 2012, 11:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That's great
August 2nd, 2012, 07:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i wonder what the shell hight is. its a cool idea to get people to rear face longer but you cant use it with any other stroller but the special one that they made for it. for me thats a big downfall i need a double and that wont work . ill stick with my snugride 35

thank you shortcake for my lovely siggy

August 3rd, 2012, 06:18 AM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiesmommy View Post
i wonder what the shell hight is. its a cool idea to get people to rear face longer but you cant use it with any other stroller but the special one that they made for it. for me thats a big downfall i need a double and that wont work . ill stick with my snugride 35
I didn't take the wording in the video to mean that it was only compatible with the Click Connect stroller. I took the wording to mean that the Click Connect stroller was the only stroller that had offered the "click connect" feature. Other Graco strollers don't have the "click" when you put the infant seat on it, I'm betting that the Click Connect car seat fits on the other Graco strollers in the same manner that other Graco infant seats fit on it.
August 3rd, 2012, 10:19 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Looks promising! I hope seats like this will encourage more parents to ERF

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

August 5th, 2012, 06:59 PM
littlenoell's Avatar Love my babies.
Looks awesome ! but the new standard might mean incompatible with the older stroller.
August 27th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::er!ca:: View Post
I didn't take the wording in the video to mean that it was only compatible with the Click Connect stroller. I took the wording to mean that the Click Connect stroller was the only stroller that had offered the "click connect" feature. Other Graco strollers don't have the "click" when you put the infant seat on it, I'm betting that the Click Connect car seat fits on the other Graco strollers in the same manner that other Graco infant seats fit on it.
Not so sure about that. I called Graco to see if the SnugRide 35 bases would be compatible with the new SnugRide 40, and they aren't. I suppose the strollers could be compatible, but I wouldn't count on it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search