Goodness Gracious Graco Size-4-Me 70!

Forum: Car Seat Safety

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Car Seat Safety LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2013, 07:48 PM
Maenfayne's Avatar Veteran
I think I fell in love with this seat. Rear facing from 4-40 pounds, forward facing up to 70 pounds in harness. Massive space for height! No rethreading the harness, new latch technology where you can simply pull a loop to disconnect rather than digging around and trying to unhook it. Yep yep... looks pretty fancy. Oh and of course, the cover is machine washable for simplicity.

Downside for me, which really isn't that big of a deal, is that it's not an infant carrier. I would like the ease of snapping out the base and hittin the stoller but whatever, I can deal. Also, it's not fit to convert from a harness to a belt position after the 70 pound limit, but seriously, I'm ok with that too. At that point, I'm good going for a regular booster you know?

Priced around $180, I think this is a bargin!

Anyone have this car seat or seen it in use? I've seen nothing but great reviews on it. I'd love more insight on newborn use though.

10.03.13 8lbs 11oz 21 inches
Excuse my typos, there is either a baby on my boob or sleeping in my arms

Thank you *sharon* for my adorable siggy

March 1st, 2013, 02:49 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have this seat and love it! I bought it after having a bad experience with a MyRide so I was a little hesitant to buy another Graco but I'm so glad I did! DD was 10 months when we switched out the infant carrier, so I don't have any experience using it for a newborn but I don't see how it would be any different then any other convertible seat in that regard. I hope you like it!

March 12th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I hate this seat with a passion. I have owned 3 of them that were defective. I will never buy another. I am glad that they don't all suck

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search