20th reunion

Forum: Thirtysomething Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Thirtysomething Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 2nd, 2004, 07:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
OK we went to my husbands 20th reunion this weekend. Of course I did not know anyone other than a few friends but I have to say I think I am doing pretty good. I mean with weight and wrinkles. There were some women that looked beautiful but not many. And most had a little extra weight. We blamed it on the children but I still think mine is cause of food. So if anyone else has reunions coming up don't sweat about it like I did. It was fine and even the stuck up people talked with every one.

Co-host to Thirtysomething Mommies
August 2nd, 2004, 07:59 AM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is great that all went well for you & your hubby!

August 2nd, 2004, 09:14 AM
Goodnu2003's Avatar Veteran
I'm glad you and hubby had a nice time....I went to my 10th and OMG what a waste of money!!!! I just might go to my 20th!!!!!

August 2nd, 2004, 05:54 PM
Alice's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I loved both of mine-- 10th and 20th!

My tenth was in October (???) of 1986, so, as loyal New Yorkers, EVERYONe hung out at the bar watching the Mets in the World Series. It was great-- like one huge cheering section.

For my 20th, we really had time to mingle. I'm still friendly with 3 of my HS buddies-- they all sent flowers and came to dad's wake last year. So it was a wonderful chance to catch up.

Peter has no interest in attending his, but I'm looking forward to my 30th in a few years!
JULIA (2-17-00)
KIRA (2-04-03)
<a href="http://siggiez.com/countdownz/ch/index2.cgi">
August 2nd, 2004, 07:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I went to my 10th a long time ago..lol..and it was hysterical. All the "boys" were bald or getting there!! That just cracked me up. Most of the "girls" looked pretty much the same. I had like 525 people in my graduating class, and maybe 1/3 of them showed up.

Stitched For Kids - Personalized Super Hero Capes, Personalized Hooded Towels, Nap Mats, Personalized Father/Son shirts, Toddler Aprons!
"Like" us on Facebook!
August 3rd, 2004, 11:31 AM
Texas Mom
That does make me feel good! Thanks Anne!!! I thought my 10th would be intimidating...but everyone pretty much looked the same....now my 20th is on the horizon...2 kids later LOL!!!!
August 24th, 2004, 09:52 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to HippyChickKelly
I hated my 10th!! My 15th is comin up nest year!!(I dont know if we are having it or not)
I did not wanna go but my dh made me and Well I was miserable and didnt talk to anyone other then 2 of my good firends whom I still see on a reg basis!!

~Kelly

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search