Any HOUSE fans here?

Forum: Thirtysomething Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Thirtysomething Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 14th, 2009, 10:45 AM
*Cyndee*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
So what did you all think of Kutner's suicide episode last week? Pretty shocking!
He was always a pretty transparent character, I figured it would develop after awhile but not like that! there has to be more to the story

So I found this interview with the actor

'House' exclusive: The shocking story behind last night's big death | House | Ausiello Files | EW.com

It seems he left the show to go work for Obama

"KAL PENN: Yes. I was incredibly honored a couple of months ago to get the opportunity to go work in the White House. I got to know the President and some of the staff during the campaign and had expressed interest in working there, so I'm going to be the associate director in the White House office of public liaison. They do outreach with the American public and with different organizations. They're basically the front door of the White House. They take out all of the red tape that falls between the general public and the White House. It's similar to what I was doing on the campaign."

I'm not sure I would have given up that role to go into public service...maybe AFTER I got naturally written out of the show. But hey good for him. I hope he serves his country right.

April 14th, 2009, 11:27 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love House! I was really surprised too! I did read that a day or two after the show. I say good for him if that is what he wants to do, I suppose at this point since he has been in shows, movies, etc he will be able to go back into acting if he wants without too much of a problem? I wish him well but I will miss Kutner!
April 14th, 2009, 12:04 PM
mousemomof3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to mousemomof3
I missed that episode

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search